What did make you smile today?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That had never occurred to me! But soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo true!

Tell me about it. I am sadly, still, after almost 6 years, one of those assholes. A part time asshole though, only 1-2 days a week. :o:sick:

this story

Three German children aged five, six and seven who said they were fed up with cold weather at home set off on a voyage to Africa but only got as far as the local train station, police said on Monday.

The boy and the older girl were planning to get married in Africa and brought the girl's five-year-old sister along as a witness. They left their home in the city of Hanover, which they shared with the boy's father and the girls' mother, early on New Year's Day as their parents slept.

"The children wanted to do something really special for the New Year," said police spokesman Holger Jureczko. "They had it all planned out. They had three suitcases, filled with food, swimming costumes, a lilo and even sunglasses."

He said they took a tram to the central station and were about to board a train to the airport when police stopped them.

"They said they wanted to go to Africa 'because it's so nice and warm there'," Jureczko said. The boy had once been to Italy and convinced the girl that Africa would be even warmer, he said.

The police told the trio that it would be difficult to get to Africa without money or tickets and instead gave them a tour of the police station before handing them over to their parents.

(Reporting by Anna Brooke; editing by Sophie Hardach)

Only 8 weeks until my first Morrissey concert:guitar: That made me smile! :)

My brothers trying to teach our father how to use a computer and go on the internet. I'm more laughing to myself rather than smiling but still.. :D

Also, I think I did well at a Food Safety test I did :)

The fact that I will be seeing City and Colour again tonight. He's so dreamy and his tunes are bad ass...:D

This vid. :D

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zGeACsZPScI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zGeACsZPScI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom