Schadenfreude at baby formula shortage

It doesn't matter. Who is reading this anyway? But it's irritating. And while you've been reasoning with these people for years I'm not shocked that your success rate isn't great because of the way you really seem to feel and the way you put your argument across.

No, this is not the way I have reasoned with others in the past. This is the position I have arrived at after failing for too long to reason with people patiently and charitably. It doesn't work. You can convert the stray individual here and there, but most people are immovable. You're tying to bail out the ocean with a spoon. As I've already said, either climate change or a diminutive madman like Vladimir Putin launching a global nuclear war is going to solve this problem. I'm content with that, though it doesn't mean I detest eaters of meat any less.

Last edited:
No, this is not the way I have reasoned with others in the past. This is the position I have arrived at after failing for too long to reason with people patiently and charitably. It doesn't work. You can convert the stray individual here and there, but most people are immovable. You're tying to bail out the ocean with a spoon. As I've already said, either climate change or a diminutive madman like Vladimir Putin launching a global nuclear war is going to solve this problem. I'm content with that, though it doesn't mean I detest eaters of meat any less.
You are so #edgy

Why the hell is this post here?

As Redacted mentioned, there are a lot of reasons why women can't breastfeed babies.

And...you don't have a uterus, you don't have an opinion!

And...you don't have a uterus, you don't have an opinion!

Yet somehow, I do.

Pete Buttigieg doesn’t have a uterus either, but as someone noted earlier, this does not just pertain to mothers.

Yet somehow, I do.

Pete Buttigieg doesn’t have a uterus either, but as someone noted earlier, this does not just pertain to mothers.

Every word that comes out of Mayor Pete's mouth is calculated. The reason we have a formula shortage right now is largely because DOT under his command, has failed utterly to decongest the ports. He wants to be President, and this consumes his every waking thought. His handlers do the most to keep him in the spotlight because Democrats will rely on him to win the gay vote. The calculus here is that gays are terrified that a conservative lead scotus will come for them next and they aren't wrong. They will all be forced to vote because they understand that homosexuality will be criminalized in every red state if Trump wins again 2024.

Every word that comes out of Mayor Pete's mouth is calculated. The reason we have a formula shortage right now is largely because DOT under his command, has failed utterly to decongest the ports.

I don’t understand that to be the case. The shortage is due to a bacterial contamination at a major plant that produces formula, and as the market for formula is dominated by only a few companies, there was no one to pick up the slack. And imports could not make up for the difference due to existing tariffs (the United States prefers to torture its own cows for milk; only a few percent of its milk is gotten from cows tortured in other countries).

Pete Buttigieg is nevertheless a turd. On the issue of Chik Fil-A’s opposition to same-sex marriage, his comment was, “I do not approve of their politics, but I kind of approve of their chicken,” and he offered himself as someone who might broker a “peace deal” between the Christian fast food corporation and the rainbow community.

I suppose there is an outside chance that he could become the President of the United States, though I think his unfortunate last name is a political detriment. But what do I know? This country elected an imbecile reality TV star, so maybe having a last name the first half of which is cognate with “booty” is an advantage. He could play that Beyoncé song on the campaign trail and promise people America is going to get its groove back and party again. Gay men tend to like to dance, and that’s something the straights think is adorable about gay men. It’s a stereotype that infuses the cultural waters.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom