Sam Smith is so desperate for fame

A

Anonymous

61458ac2d14f5d700ce308ed2f90fa74Y29udGVudHNlYXJjaGFwaSwxNjc2MjI5MDI3-2.70954869.jpg

At least he has clothes on. Small blessings :praying:

I think the reason so many people get so wound up by Sam Smith is nothing to do with his non-binary, pronouns stuff (OK it probably is for some people who really hate all of that) but because he acts like he's some kind of avant-garde, genre-busting artiste when the music he puts out is just more of the same overly manufactured mass market bollocks.

HE is a bawbag of the highest order,he is trying to be controversial,unfortunately madonna beat him to it by at least 25 years.
remember him trying desperately to get M to say he was coming out of the big cupboard,didnt work as M is still the same old same old.

I think the reason so many people get so wound up by Sam Smith is nothing to do with his non-binary, pronouns stuff (OK it probably is for some people who really hate all of that) but because he acts like he's some kind of avant-garde, genre-busting artiste when the music he puts out is just more of the same overly manufactured mass market bollocks.
good point.

also, he just looks awful. id be more forgiving of his buffoonery if he were at least marginally hot.

HE is a bawbag of the highest order,he is trying to be controversial,unfortunately madonna beat him to it by at least 25 years.
remember him trying desperately to get M to say he was coming out of the big cupboard,didnt work as M is still the same old same old.
I love your posts :lbf: I read them in Scottish curmudgeon

just seen the man in questions rig-out at last nights brit awards red carpet,cant even describe the so-called outfit,now if this isnt scene stealing attention grabbing then i dont know what is.
last nights awards show was attended by giants of the music industry which included,s club 7,the sugababes,pussycat dolls,how do these people still get invites to these things.bet these non entities still get record contracts handed to them in the hope of a nostalgia hit and tour.
rant over,off to the shops,does anybody want anything while im there.

just seen the man in questions rig-out at last nights brit awards red carpet,cant even describe the so-called outfit,now if this isnt scene stealing attention grabbing then i dont know what is.
last nights awards show was attended by giants of the music industry which included,s club 7,the sugababes,pussycat dolls,how do these people still get invites to these things.bet these non entities still get record contracts handed to them in the hope of a nostalgia hit and tour.
Pick yourself up a pair of New Balance 847v4 walking shoes. I'm crazy about them and want everyone to have a pair.

Pick yourself up a pair of New Balance 847v4 walking shoes. I'm crazy about them and want everyone to have a pair.
im one of the great walkers,dont drive,dont see the point,on my last huawei phone i clocked up 7 million steps in 2 years.

Sam Smith looks like like something from a New Order video from the
90s.

My apologies to all New Order Fans.

That outfit is inflated with the stench of desperation.....https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/morrissey-on-ed-sheeran-sam-smith-things-cant-possibly-get-any-worse-226244/

very interesting that *Morrissey* fans think Sam Smith is attention seeking.

very interesting that *Morrissey* fans think Sam Smith is attention seeking.
and you dont,his outfit on the brits red carpet looked like a deflating michelin man.

put on yer best scottish accent when reading them.
She only compliments you because she hates me and because I’ve complained about your curmudgeonly ways. She’s nuts.

I don't think I have ever had real Scottish shortbread or that chewy toffee

Back
Top Bottom