Sam Smith is so desperate for fame

She only compliments you because she hates me and because I’ve complained about your curmudgeonly ways. She’s nuts.
and not in a fun, fabulous way either

"Who wore it better?"

samsmith.png

Instead of calling him they or them can’t we just call him an it?

e.g. Sam Smith was photographed laying on the floor with some string tied around its gut. It looked like it was impersonating rolled pork.

Instead of calling him they or them can’t we just call him an it?

e.g. Sam Smith was photographed laying on the floor with some string tied around its gut. It looked like it was impersonating rolled pork.
I agree in that 'it' is better than 'they' because the latter is plural and, even if you have more than one gender (or none), you are still a single being. I think 'e would be a good alternative as it could be used for anybody (and those who speak Estuary English do this for males already).

*waits for lecture from Aubrey about how being grossed out by naked sam Smith is not the right reason to go vegetarian *

I think any reason is a good reason to become vegetarian—even a naked Sam Smith. The ends would justify the means.

Sam smith needs to jog on or get in the sea. I'm not buying his stage persona it repulses me to tears .

Back
Top Bottom