My Meeting with Morrissey

because I try not to listen about women in Morrissey's life, I have to ask now: Jeniffer is....??? :confused:
I only heard him talk to a Jeniffer in the Russell Brand interview.

This is the new fashion now! The old Julia days are over, now the new question is... Who is Jennifer!!! hahahaha...

My dear Di, you can go to the Janice Long thread on main page to see the answer :)

And he definitively has something with the J... Julia, Jennifer, Janice, Jake... :p

What a wonderful story... Someday soon I'll be telling MY story with Morrissey. I decree today that I'll be meeting him soon, whatever it takes, but I won't die before I get to meet him!! and talk to him :D

I'm not that up on Julia lore, but as I far as I know she wasn't ever seen hanging around Morrissey at other band's concerts or events outside of Morrissey shows.

Did she end up maintaining her perfect attendance record right up until the last tour date in January? I was always amazed, not because of her financial/time blessings but that illness or travel problems never came up once in all those years. What are the odds??

Sorry, back to Cowshed's great story.

This is the new fashion now! The old Julia days are over, now the new question is... Who is Jennifer!!! hahahaha...

My dear Di, you can go to the Janice Long thread on main page to see the answer :)

And he definitively has something with the J... Julia, Jennifer, Janice, Jake... :p

What a wonderful story... Someday soon I'll be telling MY story with Morrissey. I decree today that I'll be meeting him soon, whatever it takes, but I won't die before I get to meet him!! and talk to him :D

He walked through the main room and there was a great moment where someone sat down recognised him and Morrissey simply put his hand on the guys shoulder. Not a word between them was uttered, but there didn’t need to be.

My favorite part. This is wonderful. Beautiful.

Thanks Cowshed. :)

This made me laugh, thanks. Good story.

When you say Moz was "into" Doll more than anyone else, can you describe his reaction or expression while watching them? He really still is that 12-year-old who went to see Bowie and T-Rex.

Well, out of the 60-70 people there, he was the only person who was moving their feet or head to the music. Most of the time he was doing both! Subtlety though...he didn't look a fool!

Mr Cowshed - I thought you lived in Exeter? You travelled up just for the gig? That's most commendable.

Peter

Well remembered Sir. But Kewpie's right...I moved here in May this year, so didn't quite travel up for the gig.

(And thanks for never mentioning the Bradford Vs Exeter result earlier this year! :tears:)

he's with the man he loves.I'm pleased and happy for him so maybe I assumed he himself must be happy

I really think you assume too much. My friend went to Blackpool with his ex wife recently. They also enjoyed watching a secret gig in Manchester together last week.
But if any onlookers deduced they were together with a love rekindled they would be wrong.
Unfortunately.
Poppycock of the first order I'm afraid.

I really think you assume too much. My friend went to Blackpool with his ex wife recently. They also enjoyed watching a secret gig in Manchester together last week.
But if any onlookers deduced they were together with a love rekindled they would be wrong.
Unfortunately.
Poppycock of the first order I'm afraid.

Agreed. If they were once lovers, there was no sign of it. And I still meet up with ex's...but there is certainly nothing between us except friendship. Not every break up has to be bitter.
That's the last mention of Jake from me.

One other thing I haven't mentioned from Sunday...I was incredably hot. I had to keep my jacket on the whole time as I was wearing a Morrissey t-shirt! I figured that if he clocked it he'd have instructed his group to make sure I stayed a million miles away from him! :o

One other thing I haven't mentioned from Sunday...I was incredably hot. I had to keep my jacket on the whole time as I was wearing a Morrissey t-shirt! I figured that if he clocked it he'd have instructed his group to make sure I stayed a million miles away from him! :o

:p Good call! Things would've gone slightly different if you had flashed Moz the Moz. :D

Heres a photo of the man himself..I was out in Camden that night with intentions to go to Proud but foolishly decided not to go in the end..A decision i will have to live with for the rest of my life, I am truly sick down to my heart!x

Attachments

• moz.jpg
    moz.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 158
he's with the man he loves.I'm pleased and happy for him so maybe I assumed he himself must be happy

I've made some incredible leaps in logic before but this one takes the cake.

That's it. I'm changing my name to Jamie. Or Crystal Jeezer.

Personally I'm a little pissed off that he doesn't want to appear in the Jewish or Buddhist Gazette. Even though it's a joke, there's always an element of truth in a joke and it seems like he resents embracing who he is, a multi-cultural superstar or whatever. Fine Morrissey. Consider it done.

I've made some incredible leaps in logic before but this one takes the cake.

That's it. I'm changing my name to Jamie. Or Crystal Jeezer.

Personally I'm a little pissed off that he doesn't want to appear in the Jewish or Buddhist Gazette. Even though it's a joke, there's always an element of truth in a joke and it seems like he resents embracing who he is, a multi-cultural superstar or whatever. Fine Morrissey. Consider it done.

Rest gently CG. I've yet to see a post that out-does yours for fantastical leaps of imaginative reconstruction. :D
Besides, becoming a J you would be Just-a-Geezer, which is too ordinary.

I think we can be sure that is Jake. He's also gotten better looking with age. Thank you for posting that picture. Do you know who took it?

James Dean

Rest gently CG. I've yet to see a post that out-does yours for fantastical leaps of imaginative reconstruction. :D
Besides, becoming a J you would be Just-a-Geezer, which is too ordinary.

You rest gently.

Tags
jake meet moz
Back
Top Bottom