Whats the best way to meet the great man himself?

Mozzza

Just wondering whats the best way to go about meeting Morrissey and if anyone had any insights on how to and where the best places or ways to do so...Thanks for you help anyone who replies!

Hardcore stalking, all the way. I know someone who hired a PI to find out where he was. Ah, that's devotion...

This is the most f***ed up thing i've ever read on here.
Moz are you reading this shit?

I also meet him on sunday like No Place(mr beast). This was my first "attempt" at meeting him as well. Right, stand outside the venue's stage door from about 3ish, wait to see a large tour bus arrive and that wont be Moz but then band. then wait another 1-2 hours(depending on whether or not he's doing a soundcheck) for another bus to come whcih will be Moz's. Also if you see Arturo (rather large black american guy) then u know moz is going to be about. When u finnaly do see Moz, DONT jump him(unless your No Place like Rome), ask him politley if he would sign your album and always say thankyou, then go in for a handshake and again say thankyou. Courtesy is always appreciated by him i'm sure

If you want to meet him outside the context of a show you will need a lot of luck, a lot of patience, a lot of money and a lot of free time.;)

i'm getting surgery to look like Boz Boorer. eating plenty of pies as well. that way i can meet Morrissey by impersonating Boz

i'm getting surgery to look like Boz Boorer. eating plenty of pies as well. that way i can meet Morrissey by impersonating Boz

dont be so cruel, nothing wrong with boz, in fact he's lost quite a bit of weight in the last year

dont be so cruel, nothing wrong with boz, in fact he's lost quite a bit of weight in the last year

I agree. :clap: I thought he looked surprisingly svelte when I saw him a few weeks ago.

As for meeting Morrissey, if chance will have me king then chance may crown me. I won't be hiring detectives anytime soon.

Boz always gives me chips for texas holdem poker even though I cant play *random*

Just wondering whats the best way to go about meeting Morrissey and if anyone had any insights on how to and where the best places or ways to do so...Thanks for you help anyone who replies!

Ok, look. no bs from me. The day of a gig or the day before or after. check the tour schedule. See how many days, he'll have in between your city stop and the next. chances are if you live in a cool city and there's a day or two in between stops, he might hang out for a day or so. Try cool vintage record shops, as he likes those (as do I). Look out for 5star Vegetarian restaurants. Ask your self this, "what does Moz like/stuff he's into?" and "If I was Moz where would I go?" More than likely hanging out in the poshest area of a city where he's playing at, would be an excellent start.

Ok, look. no bs from me. The day of a gig or the day before or after. check the tour schedule. See how many days, he'll have in between your city stop and the next. chances are if you live in a cool city and there's a day or two in between stops, he might hang out for a day or so. Try cool vintage record shops, as he likes those (as do I). Look out for 5star Vegetarian restaurants. Ask your self this, "what does Moz like/stuff he's into?" and "If I was Moz where would I go?" More than likely hanging out in the poshest area of a city where he's playing at, would be an excellent start.

Wow Jil! You have really put a lot of thought into this!:D

I've met him at one of his aftershow parties he turned up at 1 in the morning though.

Last edited:
I've actually reconsidered. The best way is to go to a few shows (*barring cancellations) and when he hands the microphone to someone in your area, violently attack whoever has it. Scathingly scream at him, "Oi! You, me! Outside in FIVE minutes. No weapons."

Morrissey will never turn down a fight, and, after he's beat you senseless, you can politely say "Hello!" This is a rarely used tactic, but I know at least two Asian women and one Skeetchman who have done so to dramatic effect. (They all won their bouts, though.)

A skinny boy (who's one of the girls) tried it at the Hammertime Ballsack in NY, but he never quite got his point across. The hugging does nothing to enrage the beast.

If he's signing autographs outside a venue, show him your boobs. He likes boobs so he'll look your direction which in some schools of thought is the equivalent of meeting him. In birding it's called "calling in" the bird, you use seed as bait or a tape recording of the birds call. For Morrissey boobs pretty much does the trick every time.

Tags
meeting morrissey
Back
Top Bottom