Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I'm trying to decide whether or not i wanna go out tonight. i might do karaoke again. what should i sing?

something by She & Him!! :D

I sure hope our beloved oye terence didn't decide to fly from Boston to LA last night after all those beers. :eek:

Please tell us that THIS guy wasn't YOU ;)

http://sports.yahoo.com/sow/news?slug=capress-soc_mls_flight_diverted&prov=capress&type=lgns

Hello????

We still haven't heard from Terence today. :eek:

hahahaha :p

id never do that,i am quite tame.

i was at a wedding,an awesome wedding,vegetarian food,open bar,a good dj,how many weddings can you hear not only the smiths but also moz? to top it all of ,the place is right on the ocean,so it was quite lovely,though very hot.

I've eaten to much candy today. :sick:

I thinking how sad it is now that I am an adult all my friends are minors and can't go out with me...

sniff

Hope your job didn't make you too tired and you'll get decent sleep.

How are you hattie and Kate?

Hello Kewplet. We're having a quiet, post-breakfast guitar-and-chat session and a cup of tea. I'm trying to persuade Stig that his band should cover "Pregnant for the Last Time", "Sweet and Tender Hooligan", Jarvis Cocker's "Fat Children" and Sons and Daughters' "Dance Me In". Unfortunately, the rest of the band are of the "We Will Rock You" persuasion. :rolleyes:

V's boyfriend is here. He's being allowed to fondle the guitars. :D

Hello Kewplet. We're having a quiet, post-breakfast guitar-and-chat session and a cup of tea. I'm trying to persuade Stig that his band should cover "Pregnant for the Last Time", "Sweet and Tender Hooligan", Jarvis Cocker's "Fat Children" and Sons and Daughters' "Dance Me In". Unfortunately, the rest of the band are of the "We Will Rock You" persuasion. :rolleyes:

V's boyfriend is here. He's being allowed to fondle the guitars. :D
Good morning Kate and Kewpie.

Just managed to do some cleaning (this is a massive achievement for me today!) and I've managed to hoover without a repeat of last week's 'bird incident'. Good progress, I feel! Just had a bath and getting breakfast (fried egg sandwich: 1 egg frid in no oil, 2 small pieces of bread, no butter)

yaaay. i finally watched a clockwork orange after....oh um...
4 years after I orginally read the book. stupid dad.

anyway it was aweeeeeeeesoommmeee. :]

and now, seeing as it is nearly 4 in the morning, and I told my friend at like 3 I was going to bed when he told me too, I am going to try to go to sleep.

yaaay. i finally watched a clockwork orange after....oh um...
4 years after I orginally read the book. stupid dad.

anyway it was aweeeeeeeesoommmeee. :]

and now, seeing as it is nearly 4 in the morning, and I told my friend at like 3 I was going to bed when he told me too, I am going to try to go to sleep.
Never seen that film. I read most of it, about 10 years ago, and I really didn't enjoy it at all, so I decided the film most probably wouldn't be for me either.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom