Morrissey /smiths

morrisseychic

Seasick Yet Still Docked
Who listens to Morrissey/Smiths everday?

I listen to them at least once everyday. The Smiths and The Stone Roses usually :)

i tried going 2 weeks without listening to him but i seriously couldnt do it. Its unbelievable how much i depend on him and his lyrics to help me through tough times or just to enrich my life in general. I was in the fourth day of going without and viva hate was about to start after just switching onto it by accident. I seriouskly couldnt resist alsation cousin and i ended up absolutely loving it more than ever.

Every single day. When I go somewhere, I listen to it on my mp3, otherwise I try to listen to it at home too, as much as I can. Sometimes I listen to other stuff too, "but not very often".... :p

I do, about 1-2 hours a day. Usually in the morning while getting ready for my day...

Pretty much every day. The 6 disc player in my car is only filled with Moz & The Smiths, so I hear Morrissey's voice whenever I drive anywhere. And I listen to Moz/Smiths when I run on the treadmill at the gym. I try to listen to other bands/singers, but Moz/Smiths is about 90% of what I'm listening to these days.

Everyday when I'm driving to and from work.....and then when I get to work.

Shoudn't this thread be named "how often do you listen to morrissey/smiths?"

Last edited:
As much as possible. He starts my day with me, and ends it too. Seriously. Listen to him while getting ready in the morning and then as I am falling asleep at night. And in the interum, during my day - whether it be at at school or work, in my mind I swear I have some sorta MP3 player up in there, cause I am constantly singing in my head one of his songs, switching to different ones. BUT it helps me get through my days, whether they be stressful and hectic at work or rather bearable. I try, really try to listen to other artists, but I always end up back to where I started. :D I can never help it. And lately I have been waking up singing songs in my head of his that i haven't heard in a while. i.e. Michael's Bones....woke up singing the first few lines yesterday morning outta nowhere....:D

Last edited:
here's the girth... during a drive back to LA from oroville, california i had a busted radio and i managed to sing - out loud - bona drag IN ORDER with pauses inbetween each song mouthing the guitar solos and such.

Last edited:
Everyfreaknday. 90% of my driving music.
A day without Morrissey is like a day without cloudy and grey skies. :) oops i mean :(

Back
Top Bottom