What's Your Morrissey/Smiths Ringtone?

I just have an mp3 of That's How People Grow Up.

I get a lot of strange looks when it goes off when I'm on a bus.

My message tone is "You are sleeping, you do not want to believe".

I used Audacity to cut it out of the track & create a new mp3 file. It's dead easy, & you can record from the net/DVD/CD & make ringtones of anything.

Audacity is great & can be downloaded free. Just google it.:)

My message tone is "You are sleeping, you do not want to believe".

I used Audacity to cut it out of the track & create a new mp3 file. It's dead easy, & you can record from the net/DVD/CD & make ringtones of anything.

Audacity is great & can be downloaded free. Just google it.:)

Your ringtone wins.

Same here, great minds think alike:D

I have This Charming Man...it seems to really make people smile when my phone rings...especially me! :)

Love Alma xxx

I can't have a Morrissey song as my alarm, as I always end up hating it for a while.

I have 'This Charming Man' as my ringtone just now. Smashin'. :)

Me too. And as my alarm tone. Might have to change it soon though- when it comes on the radio I end up launching for my phone and it looks none too sophisticated.

I have Thats how people grow up, and i adore it...
lots of available ones are horrid, usually some gangsta sounding person singing it, and that totally wrecks it..:mad:

this charming man? hmm, where would one get that from and will it work if you dont have the very latest phone?:confused:

T-Mobile has a lot of really great Moz/Smiths ringtones!
I currently have "All You Need Is Me" , "I Just Want to See the Boy Happy" , "In the Future When Alls Well" & "The Youngest was the Most Loved" !!

My husband has had the opening intro to How Soon Is Now? for a couple of years now.

Are they still called 'ringtones' when they are the actual person singing:confused::confused:

I have two songs You Have Killed Me and Irish Blood and swap between the two. Its great hearing him sing in my bag or my pocket....quite uplifting but I miss a lot of calls because I dont want him to stop singing:o:o

we call them ringtones in america even if they are actual songs. good observation, makes me question how people talk in other places.:)

I can't get a ringtone of the Smiths for my phone. It is most annoying. I thought I'd finally gotten Panic when I got a new phone. Turned out it was ringback. Great everyone who calls me gets to hear it, but I don't!:mad:

Back
Top Bottom