Morrissey & Marijuana

M

MuteWitness616

Do you think Morrissey smokes weed?

I'd be so dissapointed if he did.

How about you?

sure morrissey discussed drugs in a recent interview (2006?) and said that he tried an "e" once in his youth, pre-smiths, and didnt like the effects it had on him. I very much doubt Morrissey would touch drugs or even cigarettes as he seems to try and distance himself away from the rock and roll cliche. Saying that though i bet he loves getting drunk

Do you think Morrissey smokes weed?

I'd be so dissapointed if he did.

How about you?

He doesn't smoke at all, but I'd be surprised if he didn't at least share the odd joint with Marr in the Smiths days, especially after a few glasses of wine.

sure morrissey discussed drugs in a recent interview (2006?) and said that he tried an "e" once in his youth, pre-smiths, and didnt like the effects it had on him. I very much doubt Morrissey would touch drugs or even cigarettes as he seems to try and distance himself away from the rock and roll cliche. Saying that though i bet he loves getting drunk

Morrissey said he d tried an E during the 90s when he lived in primrose hill in London, i doubt they existed pre smiths. He also said after he took it he looked at himself in the mirror and found himself very good looking or something like that. Ive got the interview somewhere. I think that Morrissey probably does like a joint at times why not. Andy Rourke has also said Morrissey would ask for a cigarette when he was a bit drunk

Alan

He said in one of his earlier interviews that he had a weakness for red wine. I have seen pictures of him in pubs with a pint in front of him. Others have talked about going to the pub and getting a pint with Morrissey. He definitely knows what marijuana smells like because he mentioned it at one of his concerts about something being in the air. I don't think he likes getting drunk or impaired. My feeling is he likes to be in control at all times. That is a very serious burden to put on oneself for sure, but he has that way about him IMHO. I'd love to have a pint with Moz. Or perhaps a magnum of a nice red? Hum . . .

He definitely knows what marijuana smells like because he mentioned it at one of his concerts about something being in the air. I don't think he likes getting drunk or impaired.

That herbal whiff he smelled at his LA gigs were compliments of the joints my friend and I were smoking throughout the gig. Now, as for M not spliffing away....HA. He's not exactly Noel Gallagher to go round making it known to the world he smokes but, I can assure you, he's no stranger to MaryJ. There was definitely smoke coming from his home on Sweetzer and it wasn't smoke coming from the Cabo Cantinas kitchen! Just cos one smokes every know and then doesn't mean you're a Harold, Kumar, Cheech or a Chong. Thing with Hollywood and the entire industry is that drugs, specially herb, are the norm. Go to an industry party and you'll see folks rolling spliffs out in the open, someone asking you for a light to light there joints not their ciggs., gorgeous girls/boys suddenly becoming your friends once they smell that wonderful "herbal perfume" on you. In my city (WeHo) its soo the norm to be out and about spliffing around that marijuana usage is actually DECRIMINALIZED!

I've once seen a picture of Moz holding a cigarette, but for some reason I can't imagine he smokes marijuana. I don't know, it just does't suit him, imo...
Apart from that are nearly all people I know who like the weed and smoke it regularly complete f***tards, so I'm surely biased.
Not all of them are though, I don't generalise, so don't tell me I'm discriminating. :p

There was definitely smoke coming from his home on Sweetzer and it wasn't smoke coming from the Cabo Cantinas kitchen!

Stalker! :p

Morrissey, there's a mobile home for sale in my park, right next door, gated community...:D You could keep MY MOM company when she's smoking her normal cigarettes on the porch next to your front door at 2 in the morning.(Actually she'd consider you a Godsend if you bought the house and trimmed the hedges in front of it, they bug her something fierce for some reason. :rolleyes:)

I don't know about marijuana, but there is a video of him on youtube a bit tipsy and with some scantily-clad girls. On a Chris Evans show, I think.

I can't be arsed looking for it as I'm too tired...

I don't know about marijuana, but there is a video of him on youtube a bit tipsy and with some scantily-clad girls. On a Chris Evans show, I think.

I can't be arsed looking for it as I'm too tired...

This is when he was watching rpla in concert, his mate James maker wad lead singer

I've once seen a picture of Moz holding a cigarette, but for some reason I can't imagine he smokes marijuana. I don't know, it just does't suit him, imo...
Apart from that are nearly all people I know who like the weed and smoke it regularly complete f***tards, so I'm surely biased.
Not all of them are though, I don't generalise, so don't tell me I'm discriminating. :p

For one, I don't think you're discriminating

The weed that was around three decades ago is a lot different from what may be available today. It was called bush then, and was a mild herbal version of the super skunk available today, which causes memory loss, lack of physical co-ordination, paranoia, immobility of reasoning functions in the brain, disorientation of surroundings, balance, lethargy of body and soul, and is very dangerous to the maturing of a person on the whole

This is probably what you recognise in the majority of your friends

I couldn't imagine Morrissey at 50 having anything to do with it, even though he may be aware of others doing so, I doubt whether he would

Tags
chill out solo chronicofnarnia let's be blunt moz and chong mozijuana mozman&chronic puffpuffpass snoochieboochie weed is murder
Back
Top Bottom