How many gigs will you attend?

How many 'Refusal' gigs will you attend?

• My name is Julia.

Votes: 13 6.8%
  • More than 10.

Votes: 19 10.0%
  • 5 - 10.

Votes: 44 23.2%
  • 1 - 4.

Votes: 114 60.0%

• Total voters
to plead him to play in his(her state/region of which morrissey replied "but ........* is so far away!"

.(*dont remember which city/region it was)[/QUOTE]

It was Belgium. My second home. Favorite country. Please the press in Belgium.:p

to plead him to play in his(her state/region of which morrissey replied "but ........* is so far away!"

.(*dont remember which city/region it was)

It was Belgium. My second home. Favorite country. Please the press in Belgium.:p[/QUOTE]

was that from an interview?cant remember where i read that..?

How Many Nights?

Anyone going more than once? I feel Greedy.

Morrissey - Seated
Royal Albert Hall, London,
Mon 11 May 2009, 18:45

Morrissey - Standing
Troxy, London,
Tue 26 May 2009, 19:00

Morrissey
O2 Academy Brixton, London,
Thu 28 May 2009, 19:00

Morrissey
Fri 29 May 2009, 19:00

:horny:

Re: How Many Nights?

apollo and liverpool. that's the lot. i wanted to go to mile end but can't. though if liverpool's match at west ham is changed from the 9/5 to the 10/5, i'll swerve liverpool and go to mile end:guitar:

Chicago petition thus far:

Pregs
Corrissey
Julie
NRITH
prue4ever

(i think we need more siggies)
Add me to the list! One of my best friends lives in Chicago--I could kill two birds with one stone :)

The tickets I have so far:
Manchester bday shows (Fri & Sat nights :D) and Salisbury...and I haven't even begun buying tix for the US shows. :o

Add me to the list! One of my best friends lives in Chicago--I could kill two birds with one stone :)

Manchester bday shows (Fri & Sat nights :D) and Salisbury...and I haven't even begun buying tix for the US shows. :o

Oh Mell I'm soo jealous but so happy for you!

If he comes to Chicago I am there. And we can all meet. Do you always get standing tix? I might have to do that this time around.

I know! At this rate I'm going to be broke before the full US leg is even announced! :rolleyes: At least we won't have to get up in the middle of the night to buy tickets for the US ones. ;)

What I wouldn't give to be at that birthday show. Good for you Mell.

Luxembourg, Rockhal Club 5

Netherland, Rotterdam Watt Club 6

Germany, Berlin Columbiahalle 12

and my hometown, of course

Germany, Köln Palladium :guitar::guitar::guitar:

i'm going. i'll go for you as well;)

Gee thanks. Not only is it his birthday, but it's in Manchester which for me is sort of like Mecca. I've never been there but have imagined being there thousands of times. Even when I see photos I'm hesitant to look because someday when I get to go, I want to connect my imaginary wandering down the streets with the real streets, no expectations just experience. It's strange. ANd then there's everyone singing happy birthday to him, I just get choked up thinking about it.

Oh Mell I'm soo jealous but so happy for you!

If he comes to Chicago I am there. And we can all meet. Do you always get standing tix? I might have to do that this time around.
Thank you!! :) If I fly out to Chicago for a show, you're automatically obligated to go so I can meet up w/you (and the Chicago area frinky ladies)! :D Ohh and yes, I always buy standing tix. It's always sort of stressful, but totally worth it to get close. :)

I know! At this rate I'm going to be broke before the full US leg is even announced! :rolleyes: At least we won't have to get up in the middle of the night to buy tickets for the US ones. ;)
:D I know...he hasn't even announced the West Coast yet! :eek: I might have to get my credit card limit increased. :o

What I wouldn't give to be at that birthday show. Good for you Mell.
Thanks, CG. Why don't you try to get a ticket to the bday show? You'll have several months to try to save up for the plane ticket (that's my plan, anyway).

haha! Yes, I finally caught up a bit from missing all the sleep, only to get up once again last night at 3am. However this time was different, I fell back to sleep. I guess the stress of the Manchester sale was just too much!:o:D

haha! Yes, I finally caught up a bit from missing all the sleep, only to get up once again last night at 3am. However this time was different, I fell back to sleep. I guess the stress of the Manchester sale was just too much!:o:D

I agree, the Manchester sale was way more nervewracking! I went back to sleep this morning too, but right now it doesn't feel like I did. :sick:

What did you get this morning? I forgot to ask if you were thinking of doing any more! I got Salisbury & halfheartedly tried for Troxy but then realized I was delirious b/c there was no guarantee I could stay that long. (As it turns out, I could have. :rolleyes:) I also got Stirling and Dundee yesterday, but I might end up scratching that & selling those depending on how much all this traveling is going to cost, and whether or not I can convince my boss I need time off to go far far away twice in the same month. :o

Both the Manchester ones.

And I really want to go to the Hartlepool one.

And possibly Liverpool, but there is the dangerous allure of Anfield which is one distraction too many...

I might even travel further than these shores, though I doubt it. I'm broke.

Re: How Many Nights?

Anyone going more than once? I feel Greedy.

Morrissey - Seated
Royal Albert Hall, London,
Mon 11 May 2009, 18:45

Morrissey - Standing
Troxy, London,
Tue 26 May 2009, 19:00

Morrissey
Thu 28 May 2009, 19:00

Morrissey
Fri 29 May 2009, 19:00

:horny:

I'm going to six- Stirling, Dundee, Glasgow (both nights), Hartlepool and Manchester on his birthday- still hopign for the saturday:guitar:.

Tags
don't go oye emma=babe emma=moz lost the plot tbd
Back
Top Bottom