Moz live from dallas and hulmerist dvds

I have Live In Dallas. The picture/sound quality may be erring on the side of bootleg, but it's decent enough. The setlist is good, with interesting rocky takes on songs like Angel, Angel Down We Go Together.

And Boz runs all over the stage like a madman :D

*rummages for DVD*

I hadn't watched that in years. I'd forgotten a) how poor the sound quality is b) how funny Alain and Boz are. They both look like they need a wee. :lbf:

I have the VIDEO and I don't need to rummage to find it :lbf:

They all look very young as you say, of course. But I like the energy of it all and the insanity, plus they make "Kill Uncle" songs sound good!:guitar:

I have the VIDEO and I don't need to rummage to find it :lbf:

They all look very young as you say, of course. But I like the energy of it all and the insanity, plus they make "Kill Uncle" songs sound good!:guitar:

That stage invader in the white dungaree cut-offs wouldn't survive ten minutes on a Friday night in Hull city centre.....

...hang on, the camera's on sweaty little Spencer. :horny:

What makes the Live In Dallas dvd better than any other dvd is that it shows a crazed security guard with a massive blonde mullet at the end of the show.

I am wondering, if these dvds are any good,,

have both of them and I can confirm that they are fantastic indeed. just search for a while on youtube (but don't expect dvd sound/image quality :) )

One from Hulmerist

and one from Dallas '91

Last edited by a moderator:
Live in Dallas is a great record of the insanity of the US Kill Uncle tour. I remember having to buy it as a bootleg as it wasn't originally issued in the UK.

I wish someone would (officially) release the Japanese TV broadcast of the Hammersmith Odeon show from 1991.

Live in Dallas is a great record of the insanity of the US Kill Uncle tour. I remember having to buy it as a bootleg as it wasn't originally issued in the UK.

I wish someone would (officially) release the Japanese TV broadcast of the Hammersmith Odeon show from 1991.

That Hammersmith Odeon gig is flat out THE best gig on tape. I get a mini lump in my throat when I see Alain's finger bleeding like crazy during My love life, blood and all but, he just keeps on playing...thats a musician, not some f***in diva.
All the vids mentions are fantastic, after watching Dallas about 50xs I totally crack up at all the shananigans(?) the crowd caused. From the girl who wrapped her legs around Moz during Seudehead, to the kid trying soo hard to make it up on stage during the chaos the camera guy manages to catch the sound of this shirt being ripped by a sec.guard that managed to intercept him.
I wonder if any of the fans that come out in Hulmerist or Dallas come on this board?

Tags
emma = yoda emma is drunk
Back
Top Bottom