How many gigs will you attend?

How many 'Refusal' gigs will you attend?

• My name is Julia.

Votes: 13 6.8%
  • More than 10.

Votes: 19 10.0%
  • 5 - 10.

Votes: 44 23.2%
  • 1 - 4.

Votes: 114 60.0%

• Total voters
that's not a mate:( which match did you go?

It wasn't even a Liverpool game (i'm on the waiting list for a season ticket...have been for some time now...)- another (better) mate was 4th official at the FA Sunday Cup a couple of seasons ago. He let me come as his guest- shit game but got to see the trophy rooms etc (which was amazing) and sit in the directors box.

Maybe in 40 years or so I'll get to the top of the waiting list. :rolleyes:

It wasn't even a Liverpool game (i'm on the waiting list for a season ticket...have been for some time now...)- another (better) mate was 4th official at the FA Sunday Cup a couple of seasons ago. He let me come as his guest- shit game but got to see the trophy rooms etc (which was amazing) and sit in the directors box.

Maybe in 40 years or so I'll get to the top of the waiting list. :rolleyes:

tuesday was the 1st time i've missed a match in over 7 years:o what life:confused:

as of right now, trying for all the east coast dates and the bday shows.

My usual way is to see all concerts in NJ/NY and eastern PA, but since I'm going to the Manchester gig..that will be the ONLY one I will go to unless I come into some money for Christmas..haha

My usual way is to see all concerts in NJ/NY and eastern PA, but since I'm going to the Manchester gig..that will be the ONLY one I will go to unless I come into some money for Christmas..haha

once you see those ads on the NJ turnpike again, youll be goin to others somehow! haha

i hope to make it to all of the shows from ann arbor to kansas city. no idea how i'll manage all that traveling, but i sure will try.

nun.jpg

I'm definitely going to the Pittspuke show on Paddy's Day. If that's all I catch, that's fine with me.

Last edited:
Since the country in which I currently live has decided to sanction the abuse and torture animals as a yearly 'event', none, unfortunately.

Tags
don't go oye emma=babe emma=moz lost the plot tbd
Back
Top Bottom