How many gigs will you attend?

How many 'Refusal' gigs will you attend?

• My name is Julia.

Votes: 13 6.8%
  • More than 10.

Votes: 19 10.0%
  • 5 - 10.

Votes: 44 23.2%
  • 1 - 4.

Votes: 114 60.0%

• Total voters
As many as possible. My husband and I use Morrissey shows as an excuse to travel. Following him around is the most fun we've ever had.

More than likely just the one unless I win the lotto.
And that one would have to be in Edinburgh.

None ... seeing as he's never coming to Australia :(

Too bad.

Morrissey hasn't been to Japan since 2002, at least 5 people are planning to travel to UK to see the gigs.

ROTT tour I was originally planned to see four gigs, but ended up 8.

Depends on the quality of the album, but at least I'm going to see 3-4 gigs, possibly more.

Last edited:
But he's losing his beautiful voice... :tears: and it's all because of us!

Holy smokes! I'm not here as often as I used to be, and I may have missed something.

Is his voice in serious trouble? Last time I heard him (almost a year ago, it's true) he sounded spectacular.

That really would be the last straw, if my favorite singer lost his voice. What a nightmare, to go to a Morrissey show and hear him struggle with his vocals. He should definitely retire before that happens.

:( :confused:

He should sing lullabys, it wouldn't strain his voice. Wouldn't that be a beautiful album?

I secretly want to work up the nerve to get on stage so I will undoubtedly go to every LA show.

He should sing lullabys, it wouldn't strain his voice. Wouldn't that be a beautiful album?

I secretly want to work up the nerve to get on stage so I will undoubtedly go to every LA show.

Go for it! And you can't keep it too much of a secret while you are there. You may need the help of others around you to assit you in getting on stage or at least a heads up so you don't step on them. Oh I miss the plotting to get on stage. Its fun :cool:

I will also go to as many as I can. I have been saving for it already as well. So far though I feel very lucky for the number of times that I have already seen him.

Holy smokes! I'm not here as often as I used to be, and I may have missed something.

Is his voice in serious trouble? Last time I heard him (almost a year ago, it's true) he sounded spectacular.

That really would be the last straw, if my favorite singer lost his voice. What a nightmare, to go to a Morrissey show and hear him struggle with his vocals. He should definitely retire before that happens.

:( :confused:

Sorry, it's not that I have any information on it or anythings. It's just that he was obviously struggling during the last tour. :tears: Too many gigs in a row, perhaps.

Probably one, maybe two if the finances allow.

Morrissey's not done a lot of gigs this year, but he did appear to be struggling then, so I was hoping a rest would give time to recover. I'm happy to wait until next year for more concerts. Perhaps they will alter the schedule so not many close together. I hope they keep to smallish venues though...

Last edited:
Wow.. a lot of people named Julia taking the poll

as many as i can afford. but how many i end up going to also depends on how my leg problems are at the time.

Too bad.

Morrissey hasn't been to Japan since 2002, at least 5 people are planning to travel to UK to see the gigs.

Japan 2002 was right before Australia 2002 and thats the last time he's been here. He did Japan/Australia in 1991 as well, except he canceled all but his Brisbane show so I didn't get to see that one which sucked. I traveled to see him in Dublin in 2006 but at least for this tour theres no way im gonna get over to the UK to see him :(

saw him once for YATQ, but 8 times for ROTT.

between 3-7 and I'll be happy, but definately spread out as Nugz mentioned.
5 in 7 days is really tiring between school in the morning, and commuting to ny before and after

saw him once for YATQ, but 8 times for ROTT.

between 3-7 and I'll be happy, but definately spread out as Nugz mentioned.
5 in 7 days is really tiring between school in the morning, and commuting to ny before and after

haha, you poor thing, having to sprint from the venue to port authority every night. :o:p

Tags
don't go oye emma=babe emma=moz lost the plot tbd
Back
Top Bottom