How many gigs will you attend?

How many 'Refusal' gigs will you attend?

• My name is Julia.

Votes: 13 6.8%
  • More than 10.

Votes: 19 10.0%
  • 5 - 10.

Votes: 44 23.2%
  • 1 - 4.

Votes: 114 60.0%

• Total voters
I average about 20 a tour so if I have the money and the time off work I'll probably do that again.

Probably just the one, I don't have a job and I'll feel bad if I sponge of mother and father. If he plays Leeds I might go to that too, though.

Hm... difficult question. Depends when, and where. The more that are held in the US Midwest, the better. SF, LA and NY have had their turn for a residency, I think Chicago is overdue, and if so, I'll be a fixture there. (Corrissey and I are starting a petition.) Poor man will be quite sick of my face.

It was much easier for me to travel last year over the summer, and that will probably be the case again. But we will see. I can't travel at all until after the new year, at least, but I don't think we're in danger of US shows in 2008.

I thought he said he wouldn't play in Chicago?

Hm... difficult question. Depends when, and where. The more that are held in the US Midwest, the better. SF, LA and NY have had their turn for a residency, I think Chicago is overdue, and if so, I'll be a fixture there. (Corrissey and I are starting a petition.) Poor man will be quite sick of my face.

It was much easier for me to travel last year over the summer, and that will probably be the case again. But we will see. I can't travel at all until after the new year, at least, but I don't think we're in danger of US shows in 2008.

I'll sign for that!

Where's the petition?
*whips out lucky pen*

If there's a tour for 'Refusal' how many gigs will you/can you attend?
if it's anything like the last tour, none because he'll cancel the bloody dates :mad: (no, I'm still not over it!)

As many as possible in as many cities as possible, as long as I can afford it and it doesn't cause me to get divorced.

me too.. (minus the divorce thing, he has to just deal with it!)

hahahaha! Yes, I was thinking of the divorce thing/Morrissey upcoming tour this morning. I bring it up gradually. That is the key to success. My husband doesn't want to clean the litter box, that is his reason for not wanting me to travel.:o ;) I'll probably go to less than 10, as that would still make me happy.

send the cat to the cattery, or tell him to buck up. :D

:guitar: I agree, we are due for a residency!! So, how many signatures do you have so far? I have one. :D

As many as possible. My husband and I use Morrissey shows as an excuse to travel. Following him around is the most fun we've ever had.

That's great - I'm so jealous!

Planning to attend every gig within a 100 mile radius.
I loved the San Francisco residency he did last year, 4 concerts, 4 nights and 10 minutes from home. Could he please do that for everyone on Moz-solo?

You are so giving, Raquel :) I hope Morrissey is listening :p

I got my step-sis and her dh in SF to go to one of those shows. They've been fans since Strangeways but had never seen him. They loved it. :) and thanked me for pestering them, giving them the pre-sale password, counting down the days till they saw him, etc. :p

'Cause of foie gras or something? I dunno, don't worry about it.

Fact: He loves Chicago.

If he doesn't play here over goose liver, then I have something to add to the 'What would cause you to lose some of your respect, love and admiration for Moz' thread. :rolleyes:;)

Tags
don't go oye emma=babe emma=moz lost the plot tbd
Back
Top Bottom