2011 Tour

pardon my ignorance but why is everyone buggin out about when tix go on sale. i highly doubt any of these shows will sell out that quickly and they tend to not release good seats till later on. i might even wait to get tickets after i get over there.
we go through this during every tour HAHA.
everyone just relax :)

Smallest venue he has ever played, ten dates for the whole UK and he hasn't played in two years. My guess is that they will sell out easily.

Smallest venue he has ever played, ten dates for the whole UK and he hasn't played in two years. My guess is that they will sell out easily.

which venue is the smallest he has ever played? and whats the cap?

Now its looking like it could be friday (or thursday presale), does anybody here want to help fellow forum users out with the purchasing of tickets. For example.....If you are thinking of going multiple dates and worried they may have sold out before you've bought another set for a different dates then surley working together is best.

Im looking for 2 tickets to each of these...Dunoon, Dunfermline, Grimsby, York and Bradford.

I'd be happy buying 4 for say Dunoon, Dunfermline in exchange for someone buying 4 for Grimsby and York and then just swapping the extra 2 tickets over, that way everyone gets what they want.

If anyone is interested in some sort of deal then either PM me or just reply here.

The last thing anyone wants is having to resort to ebay or the ticket touts

Correct. These tickets will not be at all easy to get hold of.

It's why i'm pissed off that their's been a cock up with the dates, as i've booked the morning off work. Why TTY says tomorrow (if it isn't), and no one's bothered to update it, is beyond me.

Last edited:
ive read abouts some automatic process/tool that let you bid at ebay at the last minutes/ seconds/well-whenever you want to do it even when youre not online to do it yourself..
this must be happening for mozzer ticket buyers too-soon;)

i most likely am not online on monday morning so im on the other hand hoping for thursday(presale) and friday...

I had one of these devices once, it was called a mother. I sacked her off for being shit at the internet ; )

Off someone called "JamieSkelton" on Twitter:

"Just to clear up any confusion #MozArmy - I rang See Tickets tonight and was assured tickets are DEFINITELY on sale tomorrow"

Hopefully, this is true :).

Off someone called "JamieSkelton" on Twitter:

"Just to clear up any confusion #MozArmy - I rang See Tickets tonight and was assured tickets are DEFINITELY on sale tomorrow"

Hopefully, this is true :).

That was me who put that. I explained why I was unsure and was told that. Very strange!

I just spoke with someone at See Tickets and he said definitely NOT until Friday, but I'm welcome to check again in the morning.

Would have thought it would have been up on the Seetickets website by now if they were going on sale tomorrow/ today. its not.

This must be a first for Morrissey though if tickets don'tgo onsale later as advertised. Instead of pulling out of gigs he's pulled out of the ticket sales!

Haha! True. All very bizarre. My main worry is that they go on sale at 9am amd i don't bother trying (i'll have to have time off work to book).

PS - does anyone know if it's possible to change your username on here? I created this account ages ago and mine suddenly seems very crass.

Haha! True. All very bizarre. My main worry is that they go on sale at 9am amd i don't bother trying (i'll have to have time off work to book).

PS - does anyone know if it's possible to change your username on here? I created this account ages ago and mine suddenly seems very crass.

Nowt wrong wi' being from 'ull! I love the smell of Bransholme in the morning...

(I don't think you can change your username, though. I suspect the mods will tell you just to abandon that account and start a new one.)

This is FUN.

Back
Top Bottom