2011 Tour

Anyone got their Plymouth tickets yet?

Think so, had them delivered to another address cos I was never in for the courier.

Just worked out it will be my 30th Morrissey gig since 1991. He's definitely not going to turn up now!

Did you order your tickets through the Plymouth pavilion website? If so, they don't send the tickets out to you automatically (unless you arrange a special delivery) you can collect them (with id and proof of address) any time up to the date of the gig. I can't afford to forget to take id with me to this as it's 230miles journey back to mine to grab it.

Anyone got their Plymouth tickets yet?

Actually ordered with Seetickets, but after having a look on the order tracker, tickets are only going to be dispatched from the 9th of June.

Thanks for the help though guys. :)

I'm so glad to see that Heartbreaks will be the opening at Leeds. I love them tooo much. I've knwn them last year by chance...

Middlesborough Town Hall have no knowledge of any gig taking place. The manager is trying to contact Morrissey's management to get an answer.

The organisation of this tour has been nothing short of amazing...

...and wholly in-keeping with the organisation of every other Morrissey tour that I've had experience of in the last twenty years. Welcome to the World of Morrissey. Buckle up....

If you want common sense go buy Michael MacIntyre ;)

...and wholly in-keeping with the organisation of every other Morrissey tour that I've had experience of in the last twenty years. Welcome to the World of Morrissey. Buckle up....

If you want common sense go buy Michael MacIntyre ;)

haha I've only experienced the Swords tour so I guess I'm new to the lack of organisation! I just don't see how Boro Town Hall can have NO idea that he's playing there when Moz has announced it. It doesn't take a genius to see that the person doing his tour planning (if he even has someone) needs replacing...or shooting... :squiffy:

the boro town hall thing is most frustrating, not least for the staff there who have probably done nothing but field calls from inquisitive morrissey fans all day... mind you, knowing middlesbrough council and its evil machinations, it wouldn't surprise me if this is their fault and not morrissey's organisation's.

How did you get them?
there was a presale yesterday for O2 users..
how did they got noticed i wonder..did they get a short message or sth? prob...
i dont own a cell phone and never have (my reason is diff to morrisseys reason of not owning on though)i think landline is more than enough. find it annoying to listen to loud private phone convos of others on public transport..
so i always wonder how many advertisingmessages for presaleconcerts a cell phone user do get. then?.or have they specified Only morrissey presale?

Last edited:
there was a presale yesterday for O2 users..
how did they got noticed i wonder..did they get a short message or sth? prob...
i dont own a cell phone and never have (my reason is diff to morrisseys reason of not owning on though)i think landline is more than enough. find it annoying to listen to loud private phone convos of others on public transport..
so i always wonder how many advertisingmessages for presaleconcerts a cell phone user do get. then?.or have they specified Only morrissey presale?

every major City in the UK has a 'O2' academy venue, leeds is no different.
its just a perk of being an O2 customer, you can get tickets for any artist playing at these venues 48 hours before they are released on general sale,
no advertising messages just via O2 priority tickets website, you login and theres you morrissey tickets waiting for you to buy :)

every major City in the UK has a 'O2' academy venue, leeds is no different.
its just a perk of being an O2 customer, you can get tickets for any artist playing at these venues 48 hours before they are released on general sale,
no advertising messages just via O2 priority tickets website, you login and theres you morrissey tickets waiting for you to buy :)

aha god to know :)-thats sounds like the only advance for me for one being a cell phone user.. still happy without ..prob the only one on here...
did you get one?

People of Britain,
What is the cheapest way to travel from London to Perth?
Cheers,
- trickster

Back
Top Bottom