Morrissey Central "UK TOUR LINE-UP" (August 12, 2022)

The line-up for the forthcoming Ireland/Scotland/UK dates remains:

Jesse Tobias, guitars
Alain Whyte, guitars
Gustavo Manzur, keyboards
Juan Galliano, bass
Brendan Buckley, drums

brendanbuckley-12082022-0001.jpg

Brendan Buckley, Las Vegas 2022.

Uncredited image by @dneuer.
Regards,
FWD.

What if the reason is
"Boz has had enough of Morrissey's dodgy comments"*
You think that statement would be released?
Fans don't deserve anything. If you leave your job, do all of your colleagues deserve to know the reason why you got fired or why you quit?

*And no I'm not saying that is why Boz is not around, just using that as an example
Good point. I myself couldn't give a flying f*** why Boz is not in the band anymore. We aren't owed shit ;)

Seeing Jesse listed first made me throw up in my mouth.
Jesse has been in the band now for nearly 20 years, and that is longer than Alain’s state of duty. So the order of names can be justified.
But Alain has written more song for Morrissey than anyone else.

If Boz was pissed off with anything related to Morrissey, I suspect it would be with the toss bag nephew Sam, who was posting anti COVID shit when Boz’s wife had been really ill with the virus.
I also think about it. Boz and Lynn was ill (and she was severely ill) and Sam had lots of posts with dubious response to covid crisis.

But none to those posts on central were anything to do with Morrissey? 🤨
They were posted on his site in the ‘Messages from Morrissey’ section, or am I remembering things wrongly? Convid etc.

The majority of 'provocative' posts during the pandemic were through SER's own (private) FB page. This included extreme animal rights imagery, 'it's da government', 'it's only flu', anti-vax and 'scamdemic' style posts.
(Observed first hand).
Regards,
FWD.

I'm glad Morrissey has a tour.

Jerry Sadowitz just got a gig cancelled at the Fringe for offending the venue staff by being Jerry Sadowitz!!

Jerry Sadowitz just got a gig cancelled at the Fringe for offending the venue staff by being Jerry Sadowitz!!

One should never be themselves.

Unless you’re uninteresting, then you are made for these times. One example, look at Marr’s ‘success’.

please them, please them, please them’

I gave in.
I just splashed out on a ticket for the Glasgow gig.
Second row. I’ll need to run like the wind to make the last bus home, so I make it to work on time the next day.
From recent experience (RHCP & GN’R), bands seem to be stricken with illness upon arriving in the UK, so I’m not convinced he’ll make it to the London gigs I’ve already booked.

I think it all about desire and not wanting to let people down. Peter Hook posted this earlier, clearly he cares about his fans and keeps them informed.

the diversity of this band is never mentioned when some low-life hack writes a story on a website that no one ever reads.lets hope they all have a shit weekend,few car crashes where they lose the use of their typing hands isnt too mush too ask.
True albeit very sad

Can the Pleasance really be surprised at JS comedy?? Seems a couple complaints gets u cancelled now 🤢

Tags
tour 2022

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom