2011 Tour

that is what I keep thinking, instead of keeping fans in the lurch, if it is Friday why not just change the date its not hassle, and then it saves us lot debating about it for hours on end on here.
Surely someone, whether that be the promoters/moz himself must know by now about this confusion, it is turning into a bit of a farce

What's a farce about it? if the ticket agencies are saying that its Friday, then it's Friday.

True to You is not in charge of ticket sale dates

yes obviously, but with TTY being the main medium behind himself and the fans, all it would take is a simple statement to fully sort the issue and back up what the ticket outlets are saying. It is only with people going out of there way. IE phoning up venues etc, which they should not have to do.

Hi there
so are we contacting the individual venues for tickets or going to seetickets etc?
Glaswegian living in London now and I don't mind travelling anywhere to see the man. Hop Farm isn't a great distance from where I am in Lewisham BUT I'd rather go to a proper venue like Bradford St Georges. Last time I was there was The The with little Johnny and his middle parting!
lastparty

Last edited:
Hi there
so are we contacting the individual venues for tickets or going to seetickets etc?
Glaswegian living in London now and I don't mind travelling anywhere to see the man. Hop Farm isn't a great distance from where I am in Lewisham BUT I'd rather go to a proper venue like Bradford St Georges. Last time I was there was The The with little Johnny and his middle parting!
lastparty

I also saw The The at Bradford St George's Hall in September 1989.

well stay in Dunoon then!
yes im planning of doing so.
but there was a post someone saying that one can
get a train to glasgow even if one takes the last ferry. .and acc to the trainsite its not possible
thats why

Last edited:
wasn't it a great gig?I have (somewhere) the BBC half hour they broadcast at the time. The harmonica solo on Beyond Love was pretty special.

Is it ok to post the link to the bootleg kewpie?

Last edited:
Plymouth? Thanks Moz.

Although, if they are going on sale on the 18th i don't fancy my chances of dragging my gin soaked body out of bed at 9am.

Oh well, tonight is just like any other night.

The mystery deepens,just spoke to TM customer services-they have no sale dates this week at all.
Grimsby Auditorium booking office is run by TM,no details at all on the auditorium website either.

In these electronic days the situation can change in a click. They will be on sale as soon as they are on sale. In the meantime assume no-one at the end of a phone line knows anything. It may all go live tomorrow, Thursday or Friday. Just plan for everything, assume nothing (apart from the assumption I just outlined) and keep taking your pills.
:squiffy:

Plymouth? Thanks Moz.

Although, if they are going on sale on the 18th i don't fancy my chances of dragging my gin soaked body out of bed at 9am.

Oh well, tonight is just like any other night.

Bloody 'ell. Last night I had decided to go to a Smiths/Moz night Thursday in LA in celebration of St. Steven Patrick Morrissey day. But now I see I can't unless I have tickets in hand...

Bloody 'ell. Last night I had decided to go to a Smiths/Moz night Thursday in LA in celebration of St. Steven Patrick Morrissey day. But now I see I can't unless I have tickets in hand...

Even worse, my birthday is the 18th, i wasn't planning on getting out of bed at all.

I shall have to set up some Rube Goldberg style machine to clang me about the head and then propel me towards my computer.

Even worse, my birthday is the 18th, i wasn't planning on getting out of bed at all.

I shall have to set up some Rube Goldberg style machine to clang me about the head and then propel me towards my computer.

ive read abouts some automatic process/tool that let you bid at ebay at the last minutes/ seconds/well-whenever you want to do it even when youre not online to do it yourself..
this must be happening for mozzer ticket buyers too-soon;)

i most likely am not online on monday morning so im on the other hand hoping for thursday(presale) and friday...

I highly doubt the tickets will go on sale tomorrow. Usually on seetickets the dates are listed a few days before they go on sale, there is nothing there at the moment

pardon my ignorance but why is everyone buggin out about when tix go on sale. i highly doubt any of these shows will sell out that quickly and they tend to not release good seats till later on. i might even wait to get tickets after i get over there.
we go through this during every tour HAHA.
everyone just relax :)

Back
Top Bottom