Morrissey Central “!!!!” (March 30, 2022)

9AF6EFA2-C308-487F-AB92-4566EE301BBB.jpeg

Media item:

Last edited by a moderator:
totally agree acton,the western world is now morally corrupt.
I wonder what was the reason, intention, to post this meme on MC. :unsure: After all, it is as embarrassing as this incident at the Oscars. This incident is completely irrelevant. Meanwhile, things that have meaning still remain without any comment ...
Blatant disgusting opportunism and narcissism.
That's how he's wired.
That's how he rolls.

Johnny Marr gets thanked at the Oscars and Moz posts a meme about the Oscars. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

I kind of glad Moz has kept schtum about the war in Ukraine - he'd only put his feet in it with some bampot conspiracy theory stuff like his mate Russell Brand. Silence is golden.

Will Smith's middle name is Carroll, which is an Irish family name meaning 'fierce in battle'! I have a relative who shares two of Will's names. I like finding connections between people.

Melvis is a Scientologist?

Clearly, you do care though. Keep it real, Kiddo. ;)
Close your mouth, I'm not interested in the slightest and that's it, you don't know me, you have no idea that I feel who I am, that I like it then, don't say anything

Nobody knew how to react because they're both black! It's hilarious really. Who do we blame when we can't blame racism??

I wonder what was the reason, intention, to post this meme on MC. :unsure: After all, it is as embarrassing as this incident at the Oscars. This incident is completely irrelevant. Meanwhile, things that have meaning still remain without any comment ...
what are these things that have meaning and need comment.

what are these things that have meaning and need comment.
There is a lot . War in Yemen, rule of law and LGBT-free zones in Poland, women's rights to abortion on request etc etc ... No words about essentials, instead a meme about Will Smith and his wife ...it's not right 😞

There is a lot . War in Yemen, rule of law and LGBT-free zones in Poland, women's rights to abortion on request etc etc ... No words about essentials, instead a meme about Will Smith and his wife ...it's not right 😞
when was the last time M had a say on anything political,its been a few years ago.

when was the last time M had a say on anything political,its been a few years ago.
Maybe it's high time to say something wise ...sometimes you can ask for more than silly memes.

watching bbc breakfast and who pops up,johnboy marr,cant escape this guy.
first question,who have you had the most fun onstage with,eddie vedder followed by chrissy hynde.
beeb have obviously been told no questions about M.

watching bbc breakfast and who pops up,johnboy marr,cant escape this guy.
first question,who have you had the most fun onstage with,eddie vedder followed by chrissy hynde.
beeb have obviously been told no questions about M.
He's like a whack a mole.
Did he talk about how much fun it was when Chrissie Hynde fired him?

Maybe it's high time to say something wise ...sometimes you can ask for more than silly memes.
look at the shit hes in for saying political things.bonfire will never be released if he releases anything political.

Back
Top Bottom