Morrissey Central “!!!!” (March 30, 2022)

9AF6EFA2-C308-487F-AB92-4566EE301BBB.jpeg

Media item:

Last edited by a moderator:
ah will smith,the guy went from laughing at a joke then slapping a host then crying like a child in the space of half an hour,the guy is a train wreck,him and his wife should never have said they have an open marriage,it has left them open to ridicule for years.
the fact he got a 15 minute standing ovation just shows how ridiculous hollywood has become.

Russia flies jets with nuclear warheads through Swedish airspace and nobody cares. A slap at the Oscars turns the world upside down and merits a response from Moz.

Russia flies jets with nuclear warheads through Swedish airspace and nobody cares. A slap at the Oscars turns the world upside down and merits a response from Moz.
totally agree acton,the western world is now morally corrupt.

The joke isn't funny anymore is the constant BLMing of everything in America
Lots of shows are remade with blacks as cast members, Single Black Female, anyone
(but it's not cultural appropriation if blacks take from white culture )

Awards given to black light entertainer, as if he was a real actor (Will)

Just this Month Will Smith shows what a childish bit creep he is, the academy then shows how spinless it is. So , bad is the rot that Will wasn't kicked out, as that would be "racist"
Kanye is threatening to kill another man, a few times, just for dating his ex
But thats ok, hes black and misunderstood by white Amercia

Some Black guy goes on Rogan and says gays are abnormal etc
But blame the white man
But hats ok, its just black culture

It's not a response, it's SER reposting a Smiths meme from social media.

Didn't Will Smith boycott the Oscars a few years ago because he felt there was not enough black representation? Then he gets nominated and acts like trash. This is not about oppression or socioeconomic status, people behave violently because they choose to.
Jada is probably sleeping around again Will is taking it out on other people. They were also investigated by child services when pics surfaced of their then 13 year old daughter in bed with a 20 year old man. They are from Baltimore and Philly, no amount of money or fame will cure that. Garbage.

Only if you let it Gordy.
I’ve never watched the stupid 4cking
Oscars and never will.
I’m very conscious about who I let
Corrupt me.
bazz the morally corrupt is about the ukraine,acton was saying there is a war on and yet a slap at the oscars gets more coverage.

I don’t know what TV you’re all watching but whenever I happen upon the news it’s wall to wall Ukraine news. Has been for a month: very little space for Will Smith. And even less—nothing actually—for the wars in Syria and Yemen.

I wonder what was the reason, intention, to post this meme on MC. :unsure: After all, it is as embarrassing as this incident at the Oscars. This incident is completely irrelevant. Meanwhile, things that have meaning still remain without any comment ...

RACIST!!!!!!!!!

Exactly a whole armed farce, and it seems that W Smith is something like an envoy who comes to order things says that God has called him and those things... a mystical delirium of those and then the theme of J Marr competing with the theme that someone called "two oruguitas!!" Not a showYes, it indicates how little evolved some human beings are, the egoism that instead of decreasing increases, I do not want Moz to get into war issues because it will always go wrong for the media, for reasons we already know, but I find it horrible that in Central they make those allusions to something so banal W Smith and wife who cares? To me definitely. No

Melvis is a Scientologist?
Exactly a whole armed farce, and it seems that W Smith is something like an envoy who comes to order things says that God has called him and those things... a mystical delirium of those and then the theme of J Marr competing with the theme that someone called "two oruguitas!!" Not a showYes, it indicates how little evolved some human beings are, the egoism that instead of decreasing increases, I do not want Moz to get into war issues because it will always go wrong for the media, for reasons we already know, but I find it horrible that in Central they make those allusions to something so banal W Smith and wife who cares? To me definitely. No
Clearly, you do care though. Keep it real, Kiddo. ;)

Look at me! I'll do anything to shoehorn my past into the news, however unedifying!!
Yeah.. Posting a meme that has existed for 24 hours is shoehorning his past into the present.

You're so easily agitated. How many years have you been ignoring the piles?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom