Morrissey Central "YOUR YOUTH MAY BE GONE, BUT …" (August 30, 2022)

A

Anonymous

It seems that he's definitely feeling some nostalgia about The Smiths at the moment. He also just posted a clip of The Killers playing with Johnny Marr on his instagram, which I felt was surprising.

Famous when dead

Vulgarian
It seems that he's definitely feeling some nostalgia about The Smiths at the moment. He also just posted a clip of The Killers playing with Johnny Marr on his instagram, which I felt was surprising.

Are the only 2 'real' accounts - neither have posted a Killers clip.
If you mean the clip of TCM, then that IG acc is nothing to do with Morrissey.
Regards,
FWD.

https://www.morrissey-solo.com/thre...r-seattle-wa-8-20-2022.149848/post-1987475006

hand in glove

Life is never kind
Nice!

T

tonks

Moz probably got tired of Johnny not talking about him.

Ketamine Sun

Now, today, tomorrow and always
I imagine Morrissey is busy recording his 5th unreleased to add to the pile

Hope so, and I wouldn’t doubt it. With all the disappointments in not being accepted nor wanting to give in, he being an artist first off, will most likely go on being creative, if it gets released or not may not be (and is most likely not) as important as the act of creating.

gordyboy9

Let The Bullets Fly.
still a great song,not one i dig out often but when i do hear it the words and music still sound good.

marred

Morrissey would never post anything about Johnny Marr on his site. Have you been living under a rock?

Redacted

I think I must be, absolutely, a total sex object.
Moz probably got tired of Johnny not talking about him.
Johnny has his own problems, like forgetting entire verses to songs when singing them live

Trending Threads

Top Bottom