Morrissey Central "YOUR YOUTH MAY BE GONE, BUT …" (August 30, 2022)

Are the only 2 'real' accounts - neither have posted a Killers clip.
If you mean the clip of TCM, then that IG acc is nothing to do with Morrissey.
Regards,
FWD.

https://www.morrissey-solo.com/thre...r-seattle-wa-8-20-2022.149848/post-1987475006
This is sadly enough true.

But johnny doesn't seem to stop alluding to Moz or joking with him? :J placed on instagram "viva Las Vegas" mmm provocative of the little one. I saw it today:grin:

He always leaves out that verse to HSIN. He doesn’t like it.
That's strange, I know he sang it when I saw him because everyone was singing along. Other than that, I never paid much attention, but people were complaining about it after the Phoenix show, they don't like how he's basically rewritten the song, I really don't either.

That's strange, I know he sang it when I saw him because everyone was singing along. Other than that, I never paid much attention, but people were complaining about it after the Phoenix show, they don't like how he's basically rewritten the song, I really don't either.
Morrissey has changed it as well. They wrote it, they can change it as they see fit.

Honestly the LESS Johnny "sings" the better! I just saw him again & it was awful. I just can't stand his voice, especially on Smiths songs. (I know they're his songs too, whatever🙄) He plays well,, but as soon as he "sings" my ears/brain just want it to stop! There was a part were audience did a little sing along it was much better because he stopped "singing". Though there weren't too many singing along because the crowd was still filling in arriving/ getting liquor/food, but it was still just better than his voice.

Well, I dont hear anyone complaining about how Morrissey does it, and with that, this is over.
Anyone who’s heard both do HSIN live as I have can tell you that Johnny’s version wipes the floor with Morrissey’s version.

But johnny doesn't seem to stop alluding to Moz or joking with him? :J placed on instagram "viva Las Vegas" mmm provocative of the little one. I saw it today:grin:
Viva Las Vegas is an Elvis Presley reference.

I will always find Johnny Marr singing Morrissey's lyrics to be highly offensive. I despise Moz and will never work with him again, here's some lyrics he wrote... And always done poorly.

I will always find Johnny Marr singing Morrissey's lyrics to be highly offensive. I despise Moz and will never work with him again, here's some lyrics he wrote... And always done poorly.
Do you have a direct interview source for Johnny saying he "despises" Morrissey? Oh no, of course not, as you just made it up. 🙄

Maybe Morrissey shouldn't play any of Johnny's music - objectively, always done poorly. It's their song, they can both do as they like.

Maybe Morrissey shouldn't play any of Johnny's music - objectively, always done poorly. It's their song, they can both do as they like.
Wouldn't mind. He performs very few Smiths songs anyway, his solo work is strong enough to stand on it's own, Marr's isn't.

Wouldn't mind. He performs very few Smiths songs anyway, his solo work is strong enough to stand on it's own, Marr's isn't.

I was a recent Killer's stadium show and Johnny's set was absolutely riveting. New songs, old songs, a really wonderful setlist with no filler. I think Moz should leave the Smiths' songs to Marr - let him carry the Smiths banner and Moz can carry on being Moz. I think that's what he wants anyway.

Back
Top Bottom