Morrissey Central “!!!!” (March 30, 2022)

9AF6EFA2-C308-487F-AB92-4566EE301BBB.jpeg

Media item:

Last edited by a moderator:

bored

Lust a prima vista
The headline is wrong. The guy did not have alopecia but he still made the joke.

TheSmiths_1985

Moved to off-topic
Your wasted on here 85, central
Should have snapped you up by now. And you should be reciting your poetry pre Moz gig style.
What a wonderful evening that would be .
Standing on stage with a plastic bag at my feet, to stop any wayward Scots from stealing my stuff. Have I ever told you about that?

L

Lujissey

Oh, not everyone talks about these two guys. I got tired, I'm sorry but it sounds like something prepared, so fools spend days and days commenting, and Moz with this. mm I didn't like it, I would make 0 comment, everything was put together because as the Oscars presentations are becoming more and more horrible, something had to be done. I don't believe it

D

Deleted member 30764

Look at me! I'll do anything to shoehorn my past into the news, however unedifying!!
Why do you feel so personally betrayed by a complete stranger?? I have this menacing impression from you…that you won’t be satisfied unless the worst possible scenario happens to your object of hate…

kissmyshadestoo

Nobody ever looks at me twice
I think he should rerelease this and donate the proceeds to abuse centers.....

gordyboy9

Let The Bullets Fly.
Standing on stage with a plastic bag at my feet, to stop any wayward Scots from stealing my stuff. Have I ever told you about that?
whats this about a scottish theiving bastard stealing your stuff,you havent told me about this.

Trending Threads

Top Bottom