Morrissey sighting: Amoeba Records, CA. (May 30, 2022)

What makes you think he's posing as Morrissey's assistant rather than, you know, being Morrissey's assistant?
Morrissey has never had an "assistant" or security of any kind when he is offstage, he said he would never want one. He has had a boyfriend posing as a PA (Jake) before, though. Nobody is inseparable from their 'assistant' for 10+ years. Nobody gives first acknowledgement in their memoir to an assistant. Why would he even need one, when he doesn't even have a label? Moz is perfectly capable of shopping and buying records on his own, I'm sure.

Probably brought his own. He surely is a long-term guest. Either that or he’s renting a house.
Is he also "renting" his plot at Hollywood Forever? You are one of the few fantasy 1982 shitty Smiths Brit Pop cold rainy day crap hanger's on still left. Like his music and just accept you were duped by a basketball playing California surfer dude. You should change your avatar to California Son laying out on the beach in Malibu getting a sun tan or him dunkin' on some fool at the Venice beach courts. Wake up dude.

Is he also "renting" his plot at Hollywood Forever? You are one of the few fantasy 1982 shitty Smiths Brit Pop cold rainy day crap hanger's on still left. Like his music and just accept you were duped by a basketball playing California surfer dude. You should change your avatar to California Son laying out on the beach in Malibu getting a sun tan or him dunkin' on some fool at the Venice beach courts. Wake up dude.
I could easily let out a hearty laugh, but psychosis is no laughing matter.

If I ever bump into Moz on public, I'm going to throw him for a loop by ignoring him and asking for Damon's autograph.

Back
Top Bottom