What level of dedication you would consider for Morrissey / The Smiths?

Re: hmmmm

But you have to be a Mr T or Hulk Horgan to do it. :o

LOL Kewpie, good point! Hey, I could be Xena, Princess Warrior! HAHA :D

anyone claiming they'd die for someone they'll probably never ever know personally, should be locked up with no chance of release:mad:

Here, Here! :D

I've named a crab after him, I'd say that's pretty dedicated.
Of course, the crab is among other crabs named after people I care slightly less about, but Steve Crab is my favorite.

i've named a crab after him, i'd say that's pretty dedicated.
Of course, the crab is among other crabs named after people i care slightly less about, but steve crab is my favorite.

LOL!!

You should post a picture of your pet crab. :D

anyone claiming they'd die for someone they'll probably never ever know personally, should be locked up with no chance of release:mad:

it is true .

which is probability you met with morrissey or die

Last edited:
i don't think i'm that dedicated. i've never felt like i've gotten completely obsessed with any musical artist, even if i own all their albums.

Love You Morrissey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read This And Talk To Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Bye

I have a tattoo that says "they were the only ones who ever stood by you" for obvious reasons.

On the Ringleaders tour I queued by myself in the middle of December for four hours, outside, so I could get to the front. It was the coldest four hours of my life because I had forgotten my coat and was wearing jeans, a t-shirt and a very thin cardigan. At least I got to the front though :cool:

Owning almost all his solo singles, all Smiths/Morrissey albums.

Therefore I'd say I was pretty dedicated to the cause of Moz but would I leap in front of a flying bullet for him? I think that might be taking it a bit far. I'd have to see how I felt on the day.

I have all the albums singles etc been to see him as many times as i can ( which at four isn't so great but i am saving all my pennies now) and i am getting a tattoo in two months:cool:.

an example for me has to be -

3 copies of the sound of smiths ( normal , delux and the CDR promo)

hand in glove and this charming man - 7 " rhino singles (with the rest to be purchased)

and the singles box set (within the "golden"100)

thats just in the past month of new releases

dispite the fact that i have alll the songs and possible releases already

... "how sad are we ..."

an example for me has to be -

3 copies of the sound of smiths ( normal , delux and the CDR promo)

hand in glove and this charming man - 7 " rhino singles (with the rest to be purchased)

and the snigles box set (within the "golden"100)

dispite the fact that i have alll the songs and possible releases already

... "how sad are we ..."

Some of us are poor and can only afford one copy of things:p.

I have been involved with a museum exhibition here in New York City. The exhibit has been getting an awful lot of press and has been very popular, especially with people under the age of 25. I figure that's the age group that most needs to hear Morrissey's name, and get to know him, so...

I was interviewed by the curator for the catalog - the interview was wide-ranging and lasted for a few hours. I somehow managed to shoehorn Morrissey into the conversation. I pegged him as the last of the great Men of Sensibility and linked him to the great romantic poets and other artistic visionaries who have defined the "Cult of Melancholy," and helped to perpetuate a certain cultural tradition that persists to this day.

I didn't see the catalog until the opening party. it is a lavish, full-color, hardcover affair. I was surprised to see that Morrissey has a page all to himself. I don't know whether this is my doing, but I'd like to think it is.

So that is the level of my love and dedication; I have squandered my intellectual credibility to ensure that Morrissey's name endures. ;)

I have been involved with a museum exhibition here in New York City. The exhibit has been getting an awful lot of press and has been very popular, especially with people under the age of 25. I figure that's the age group that most needs to hear Morrissey's name, and get to know him, so...

I was interviewed by the curator for the catalog - the interview was wide-ranging and lasted for a few hours. I somehow managed to shoehorn Morrissey into the conversation. I pegged him as the last of the great Men of Sensibility and linked him to the great romantic poets and other artistic visionaries who have defined the "Cult of Melancholy," and helped to perpetuate a certain cultural tradition that persists to this day.

I didn't see the catalog until the opening party. it is a lavish, full-color, hardcover affair. I was surprised to see that Morrissey has a page all to himself. I don't know whether this is my doing, but I'd like to think it is.
So that is the level of my love and dedication; I have squandered my intellectual credibility to ensure that Morrissey's name endures. ;)

Good job! :D
I guess you can't tell us what the exhibit is? I'm intrigued.

Last edited:
Buying every release even though you've already got all the songs, then moaning on the internet that he is bleeding his fans dry. :confused:

Those people are weirdos. :D

Tags
section scarlet sell a kidney
Back
Top Bottom