What would Morrissey Advertise?

Fade in to a beach, obviously Californian...

"Hello, I'm Morrissey. But you knew that, didn't you, you saucy minx. I don't spend all my time lounging on a Polypropylene sun-bed, oh no. I sing too. In fact, I've been singing a lot recently. It's all on this piece of silicon sandwiched between polycarbonate. If you're the kind of person that...oh, just buy the f***ing CD. I will smile."

Peter

Gelatine!

He already endorses Frosties so there's a chance Kellogs will take him on again.

WTF? :lbf:

We've not seen the Milk Tray man on tv for a while. There's a thought; ol' Mozzer jumps from a yacht, battles a ravening shark (intellectually, until it agrees to stop trying to eat him and to get in some tofu instead) swims to the shore, scales a tall building to reach a balcony, unzips his wet suit and whips out a miraculously dry and unscathed box of Cadbury's. "And all because the lady loves..... etc".

Or maybe Morrissey could lend some cred to the truly pathetic "Knock-Off Nigel" campaign.:sick:

Last edited by a moderator:
Fade in to a beach, obviously Californian...

"Hello, I'm Morrissey. But you knew that, didn't you, you saucy minx. I don't spend all my time lounging on a Polypropylene sun-bed, oh no. I sing too. In fact, I've been singing a lot recently. It's all on this piece of silicon sandwiched between polycarbonate. If you're the kind of person that...oh, just buy the f***ing CD. I will smile."

Peter

You've been practicing that bit in the mirror, haven't you?

morrissey_bdw.jpg

I'd like to see him advertising something big and grunty, maybe Mack trucks? Or perhaps a classy auto, I can just see him in my mind's eye caressing the leather seats.

I'd like to see him advertising something big and grunty, maybe Mack trucks? Or perhaps a classy auto, I can just see him in my mind's eye caressing the leather seats.
cars...
absolutely

mozcar.jpg

whitecar.jpg

carlean.jpg
[/QUOTE]

imp4.gif

carrr3.gif

impo6.gif

or motorcycles
im6.gif

or cerials
m129.jpg

more cars
v

Last edited:
i'd like to see him in some sensual fragrance ad. he'd be perfect :cool:
maybe he should make even his own perfume? yeah! the catch phrase could be: women do it all the time so... why shouldn't morrissey?

I think Morrissey could be called upon to revitalise some classic TV ads, like Shackletons High Seat Chairs, Shake'n'Vac, Cadbury's Smash, Ferrero Rocher and those slightly suggestive Flake ads.

"My niece got this from Shackletons, you know....."

He'd love to advertise Tia Lusso and Seabrook crisps

Back
Top Bottom