'The Day I Met Morrissey'

Black Eyed

Isn't he gorgeous !!
Hey all, I was lucky this past Monday to meet the author of this book Dickie Felton. He is a lovely and down to earth fella and he very kindly signed my friend and I's purchases of this book.

I'm urging you to buy it because its a really great read. Its lovely hearing how ordinary fans have over the years, had encounters with our man Moz. Gives us all hope for the future of similar things happening to ourselves.

Apart from the great stories being told, there are tons of great candid pics that I've not seen before. Here are a couple of my faves:):)

File0091.jpg

File0090.jpg

Well you convinced me, I just ordered it! :thumb:

Are you going to get it from amazon ?

I'm still waiting on Southpaw from them. :(

Jeez! I'm going to go bankrupt now that I am compelled to buy Morrissey related products.:p

I've just read it too, its lovely. Apart from the autograph collector, he sounds a bit of a div. I love the ones with Lil Morrissey and the little girl especially. Shame it was too late for those who have met him recently...
That's MY little girl. :)

I've yet to receive the book though. *waits*

Are you going to get it from amazon ?

I'm still waiting on Southpaw from them. :(

Jeez! I'm going to go bankrupt now that I am compelled to buy Morrissey related products.:p

I ordered it through his website - they take Paypal!
http://www.thedayimetmorrissey.com/

I just cancelled my combined Southpaw / Maladjusted order from Amazon because they sent me an email saying my order was delayed until next month! Argggh, I'm gonna re-order them both from somewhere else now. Grrrr.

That's MY little girl. :)

I've yet to receive the book though. *waits*

Can't wait to read it! Hopefully you'll get your copy first!

Aww wow!! She is gorgeous! Picture is huge full page, really nice keepsake of your special day!
Really? Wow.

Honestly, I'm very nervous about this book. Thank you for letting me know that it looks good to you. :)

I saw him outside the Liverpool Empire selling copies. Ithought £15 was a bit steep for a thin volume, and assumed it was a bit of cheap knocked up tat. I suppose i'll have to get one. £15 still steep though.

Hey all, I was lucky this past Monday to meet the author of this book Dickie Felton. He is a lovely and down to earth fella and he very kindly signed my friend and I's purchases of this book.

I'm urging you to buy it because its a really great read. Its lovely hearing how ordinary fans have over the years, had encounters with our man Moz. Gives us all hope for the future of similar things happening to ourselves.

Apart from the great stories being told, there are tons of great candid pics that I've not seen before. Here are a couple of my faves:):)

File0091.jpg

File0090.jpg

Lovely pics :)

I just received this book. It's very good! I wish it was thicker though. :)

Thanks to Dickie for sending a copy and being nice enough to sign it. :) It's an interesting read and well worth grabbing a copy.

i received mine last week. great read and fantastic pictures. well done, Dickie!

Mine arrived today. Very nice indeed. I apologised to Dickie outside the Apollo for not buying a copy from him, saying I had ordered from Amazon. I'm not sure he believed me, but here it is, and a damn fine job he'd done.

Peter

Where abouts was he outside the Apollo?, i was there on the 23rd hoping to find him to buy a copy, ill buy it one day soon though, appears to be a good read from what i've heard.

Where abouts was he outside the Apollo?, i was there on the 23rd hoping to find him to buy a copy, ill buy it one day soon though, appears to be a good read from what i've heard.

He was bang outside the door on the 22nd, with Grahamchard, I think. Nice chap.

Peter

Really nice guy, met him outside the Yarmouth gig, bought the book and shaked his hand and congratulated him on being a fellow Liverpool supporter.
Moz called out for him especially during the gig I think he (dickie) had managed to get a copy to him beforehand and Moz handed him the mic aswell and dickie got to say a few words and Moz personally thanked him for the book!!

Is it correct that the book has 100 pages?

Back
Top Bottom