2011 Tour

Am i the only one who had no bother with ticketmaster?

i reloaded the page at 8.56am, and got all my tickets for Perth...jings it was that easy. I feel sorry for those who are having bother with Ticketmaster.

Same here, I got no order info on the TM page until about 9:07, so came here to find info, and had to go to gigsinscotland link.
TM direct links are working fine for me now.

Yeah TicketMaster was working fine for me just before 9am, but after then I had to use the gigsinscotland link.

Booked 2 for Inverness. Taking the wife, she 'kinda' likes Morrissey. It's our first wedding anniversary on the 16th, think she'll like it??
Lastparty

You can still get tickets on the presale (just checked out of curiosity). Anyone else find this odd? Are there really that few of us?

If I go to Hawick (which I will know tonight) I will be coming back to Sheffield, I know it is not your side of the country but I could drop you off anywhere on the way back, if a bus/train/hotel would be easier to find in Leeds or Sheffield.

Thankyou for the offer. At the moment i'm in discussion with two pals about going. I think im 95% on it. I will be in touch ASAP. Will there be enough room for 3 of us? obviously we will pay you Petrol money and a slip you a few quid for a drink

cheers
chris

You can still get tickets on the presale (just checked out of curiosity). Anyone else find this odd? Are there really that few of us?

i think its because not many people will know that you have to go through gigs in scotland website. Also, i think the English dates will be the most popular as there are no "big city" dates (London, Liverpool, Manchester ect ect)

Sat here in Surabaya, Indonesia happy as Larry - got 2 for Dunoon thanks to the people on here who posted about GigsinScotland - big thanks. Phoned the wife and she's as happy as Larry. I should be in for a treat when I get home next week. Double if I get York tomorrow. Happy days.

Sat here in Surabaya, Indonesia happy as Larry - got 2 for Dunoon thanks to the people on here who posted about GigsinScotland - big thanks. Phoned the wife and she's as happy as Larry. I should be in for a treat when I get home next week. Double if I get York tomorrow. Happy days.

But did Larry get tickets? ;)

York Barbican is up on Ticketmaster but f*** it says "seated". I hope Grimsby or Bradford is standing.

Well, that was easy! First time I can recall booking my tickets in the bath, thanks to Mrs Brel walking in a few minutes ago announcing that "I've got two for Dunoon, shall I book them?" Serendipity!

Right, I've got a train to catch and several Paddys day drinks with my name on them :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom