2011 Tour

'pudding face' is bang on, but 'scotch' is way off...its scottish.

I just prefer the sound of the word.
And its seems appropriate somehow, given that we're the cirrhosis kings and queens of the known universe.
Cheers! :thumb:

I like how both the GigsInScotland and GigsAndTours sites are now featuring this image ~

5533997881_4e27481e26_z.jpg

as the icon for the tour dates :)

Last edited:
I've just kind of accidentally bought tickets for the Hawick concert, though I've got no idea how I'll get there. I just saw them on sale and couldn't resist it, I was planning on maybe passing the the Hawick tickets on to some nice Morrissey fans on this site if I manage to get tickets for the concert in York. Do people think this will sell out?

I've just kind of accidentally bought tickets for the Hawick concert, though I've got no idea how I'll get there. I just saw them on sale and couldn't resist it, I was planning on maybe passing the the Hawick tickets on to some nice Morrissey fans on this site if I manage to get tickets for the concert in York. Do people think this will sell out?

That's exactly what I did, oranges. . . ha ha, did you spend at least half an hour hovering over the 'buy tickets' link like me?! Should I, shouldn't I?! :lbf:

If I were you, I'd hang onto your Hawick tickets just in case. I can see there being quite a high demand for York and I'd imagine it will sell out pretty quickly. Better to be safe than sorry.

If I get tickets for York, I'll either see if anyone on here wants them or if I can convince him indoors to go to both. ;)

got a mail from dunoon venue

Hello

The nature of this concert doesn’t require a seating plan as it’s standing only.

Regards

For anyone with spare Hawick tickets, me and my friends will gladly take them off your hands, we are just waiting on one other to give us the green light to get them. So Keep me in mind

also going to hawick.
is york stannding or seating only?
anyone travelling from lancashire/manchester to hawick, if there is a number of us we should sort out some arrangement for travel and all save money;)

also going to hawick.
is york stannding or seating only?
anyone travelling from lancashire/manchester to hawick, if there is a number of us we should sort out some arrangement for travel and all save money;)

York is standing with some seating

TLM will be in full effect in scotland!!

Does anyone know if Grimsby is seated or standing?

I do sort of wish there were more southern UK dates but the prospect of new live Morrissey is an exciting one anyway.

Back
Top Bottom