2011 Tour

I'll split a taxi or something with you and anyone else headed that way (Hawick). Haven't a clue yet how I'm getting there.
Also, got some extra tickets - PM me if you need some. No Perth.

Any presale for the English gigs yet?

god im shaking i was about to cry but..got them after 20 minutes
why oh why am i so stupid that i did go to Tm first and not to gigsinscotland..stupid stupid...
i was stomping my feet and cursing thew other people in the library was looking at me sternly;D

got
Section
Row GA4
Seats 45
for dunnon

and inverness
Row GA3
Seats 36

does anyone know if that is downstairs or at the balcony?
are these good seats?

Thanks for tip re Gigsinscotlland - After a week of anxiety, once I got that tip I bought as many as I needed for each night! Bring on Perth, Hawick, Dunfy and Dunoon.

Thanks to all who posted the gigsinscotland link tip VERY much appreciated.

I had to use three different credit cards!

GA stands for general admission meaning not seated - The seat number are normally irrelevant - I think you're ok - I hope so - I have the same and requested standing.

why oh why am i so stupid that i did go to Tm first and not to gigsinscotland..stupid stupid...
i was stomping my feet and cursing thew other people in the library was looking at me sternly;D

got
Section
Row GA4
Seats 45
for dunnon

and inverness
Row GA3
Seats 36

are these good seats?

got
Section
Row GA4
Seats 45
for dunnon

and inverness
Row GA3
Seats 36

are these good seats?

I think GA will be General Admission I.E. STANDING, i think. Mine for Dunoon says unreserved standing (do they not know that some morrissey fans reserve places at the front of the barrier or something)

got
Section
Row GA4
Seats 45
for dunnon

and inverness
Row GA3
Seats 36

are these good seats?

I assumed GA3 and GA4 meant general admission...mine have those numbers (seat and row) and say "Downstairs Standing"

Agreed, TM was not working at all for me. Only was able to get tix from gigsinscotland. You guys are amazing!

Sweetness--just emailed you.
I got two tix each for Dunoon, Dunfermline, Hawick.

Did you get for Perth, Mell? Will check my mail, thanks! :D

Agreed, TM was not working at all for me. Only was able to get tix from gigsinscotland. You guys are amazing!

Sweetness--just emailed you.
I got two tix each for Dunoon, Dunfermline, Hawick.

Last edited:
thank you guys for the answer(s):thumb::guitar:
hearts you! i aged very quickly during those minutes..moz you have made me old:D

gigsinscotland was the key. Thanks for the heads up on that.

I got a couple of extra tickets for Inverness and an extra for Perth, so if anyone wants them (face value cost obviously), let me know:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom