"World Peace Is None Of Your Business" info and tracklisting (July 2014) - true-to-you.net

Re: Release information and tracklisting for Morrissey's new album, World Peace Is None Of Your Busi

Yeyyy all new songs! AMAZING! Thank you Morrissey! :)

Kick the bride down the aisle? Best song title yet! :lbf: :lbf:

Re: Release information and tracklisting for Morrissey's new album, World Peace Is None Of Your Busi

I really hope it's good.
I listened to Years of Refusal a couple of times recently.
I hate to say it but it really is mostly poor material.
Much the nadir of his career I think.
To hear this great artist perform engaging and challenging songsl again would be tremendous.

Wow, completely disagree. Years of Refusal is one of my favorite Morrissey albums, and I find it consistently fantastic from start to finish.

This is the first time he's had an album title the same as a track on the album, isn't it?

No. Maladjusted.

SMILER WITH KNIFE? lol

SMILER WITH KNIFE? lol

Glad to see you return to tell everyone of your moment of glory. Not like you've been lurking, or owt.

P.

Last edited:

Annie Walsh from Limerick, who was found guilty of murdering her husband and was executed in Mountjoy prison on 5 August 1925. She remains the only woman ever executed by the Irish State.

Roll on July Can't wait!! also hope UK tour dates get announced soon Please Please Please let us get a tour

After moz's boxing obsession Of the 90's , maybe he has moved onto snooker in his old age ... Track11 must be about the welsh wonder Doug Mountjoy ?? We all know from the biography that moz is not too fond of the pink .... but likes an easy brown .. boomboom !!!..... its a joke folks calm down !!!

More likely to be about the jail where the Brit oppressors murdered United Ireland freedom fighters.

This is the first time he's had an album title the same as a track on the album, isn't it?

Maladjusted, and you can kind of count "Southpaw" although it lacks "Grammar", plus the rumored out-take "Kill Uncle". But yes, apart from Maladjusted this is the only one from the solo career.

Oboes are double-reeded. And notorious for charming snakes. And they're keyed identical to clarinets except instead of having an octave key you have to have a superb embouchure to pinch down the higher octave so the joke amongst orchestra members is that oboe players give the best head.

How do you know this stuff??

*whining* I want to know the lyrics noooooooooooooow. :tears: :p

Me too! The song titles are so intriguing -- I want more.

How do you know this stuff??

I was in an orchestra.

YESSSSSS god damn these song titles hahaha I have a good feeling about this guise, cmon moz

'Kick The Bride down the aisle' - at first i was like :o then i was like :lbf::lbf::lbf:

Very interested to see the lyrics to these songs. Bring on the Album

Maladjusted, and you can kind of count "Southpaw" although it lacks "Grammar", plus the rumored out-take "Kill Uncle". But yes, apart from Maladjusted this is the only one from the solo career.

Maladjusted! Duh. Okay so he doesn't do it often.

Maladjusted! Duh. Okay so he doesn't do it often.

Come on Crystal, you should know...you love the man! I'm surprised! :eek: :o

Come on Crystal, you should know...you love the man! I'm surprised! :eek:

I love his voice, I love his attitude about animals, I love his body, I sense he's gentle, but I stay out of his "business" if that makes sense. I wouldn't be good at a pop quiz on anything you'd find in the Collector's Corner thread.

I love his voice, I love his attitude about animals, I love his body, I sense he's gentle, but I stay out of his "business" if that makes sense. I wouldn't be good at a pop quiz on anything you'd find in the Collector's Corner thread.

I honestly thought you could name every song off every album in chronological order! :p

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom