'World Peace Is None Of Your Business' lyrics

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
Hello all!
The LP version of World peace include the lyrics?
Thanks

Does it? Because he admits that arsef***s are painful? Anybody who ever had fever and had one of those little things against fever pushed up their behind as a child knew that already and didn't need a cock to find out. But hey, ho, let the homos bullshit along. Not that I care that what they do is painful, only that they lie about it or tell anybody that it is none of their business. Their lies certainly are. As for Morrissey, his Maketing team can play testimonial marketing all they want, there are people who can form their own opnions, because other than Marketing team and Morrissey, they have learned from past fascist regimes not to fall for such crap. Scary how much it apparently works in the USA and the UK however. Uh, Morrissey, this wonderful guy, doesn't play the fame game. Give - me - a - break. He is activating his little fan fascists through fascist tools!
..... what ?

um like yeah i second the wha?? ask a girl how much fun her first time is and how long it can take to be totally fun. might surprise you. one day you might find out for yourself if you could attract one.

"Anima"

I don't have a physical copy of WPINOYB yet. My understanding is that only the deluxe edition contains the lyrics. Do the printed lyrics for I'm Not a Man include the word 'anima' after the line "I'd never kill or eat an animal"?

ttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anima_and_animus

Or has somebody already pointed this out?

Just wondering. Thanks.

Re: "Anima"

Just seen viva hate's post in the WPINOYB lyrics thread. Sorry for asking somethig already answered.

Does anybody else feel the word 'anima' is quite clearly spoken though?

No, that word is not in the lyric sheets. Moz is just doing a little stuttering thing in order to make the line fit.

No, that word is not in the lyric sheets. Moz is just doing a little stuttering thing in order to make the line fit.

I've listened to thesong many many more times since my last comment and I'm still convinced he quite clearly says 'anima'.

"I'd never kill or eat an animal
(Anima)
(and I) and I never would destroy this planet..."

Yes, I mean the term coined by Jung. I messed up the link. For anyone who can't be bothered googling it, here is the wikipedia definition:

"The anima and animus, in Carl Jung's school of analytical psychology, are the two primary anthropomorphic archetypes of the unconscious mind, as opposed to both the theriomorphic and inferior-function of the shadow archetypes, as well as the abstract symbol sets that formulate the archetype of the Self. The anima and animus are described by Jung as elements of his theory of the collective unconscious, a domain of the unconscious that transcends the personal psyche. In the unconscious of the male, this archetype finds expression as a feminine inner personality: anima; equivalently, in the unconscious of the female it is expressed as a masculine inner personality: animus."

I think if he was just doing a "little stuttering thing in order to make the line fit" then he would have just repeated the word 'animal'. Jung's concept seems to fit with the song.

Does anyone know what he is saying at the very very end of World Peace? If you turn the volume right up it sounds weird, it could be something backwards?

Does anyone know what he is saying at the very very end of World Peace? If you turn the volume right up it sounds weird, it could be something backwards?

"paz en el mundo es de su incumbencia" (or something to that extent..."World peace is none of your business" in Spanish. Not 100% sure because I took French and not Spanish.)

hey i took french myself though i think now i should have taken spanish. used the french one time as ive only been to france once in my life. i just want to translate some french philosophy mostly voltaire. that hasnt proved as helpful to me in my as knowing spanish would have been but live and learn

hey i took french myself though i think now i should have taken spanish. used the french one time as ive only been to france once in my life. i just want to translate some french philosophy mostly voltaire. that hasnt proved as helpful to me in my as knowing spanish would have been but live and learn

I took five years of Latin. The only time that's useful is when I want to bust out "I took five years of Latin" as a conversation point. :rolleyes:

my wife took a bunch of latin though i dont know how many years so that she could better understand the roots of a lot of anatomical terms. i remember this one kid at st johns who was always trying to convince me that he could decipher the phonetic sounds of latin based on animals sounds he read in stories written in latin. that said eff latin and all of complicated tenses. that kid was also crazy pretentious. imagine that, a st johns student being pretentious

Back
Top Bottom