"World Peace Is None Of Your Business" released (UK - July 14, 2014)

maybe she's just visiting the university (they all want her to go to)? in the uk three As is a fixed expression with no alternative meaning.

maybe she's just visiting the university (they all want her to go to)? in the uk three As is a fixed expression with no alternative meaning.

Maybe. Too bad he couldn't work in the inconveniences of dorm life or whether or not the university had a decent cafeteria. :straightface:

*walks back to my thread in the sty with my hands in my pocket looking at my shoes*

I couldn't get to a record shop during the daytime yesterday and while the shop advertised that it was open until 20:00 the sign on the mall doors said the centre was closed at 18:00 . "Go figure!" So, alerted by Moz's post on TTY I thought I'd go to ASDA and after 3 full minutes of staring at the CD display I eventually spotted WPINOYB low down, with the title and Moz obscured. It was listed as "World Peace" on the shelf. I picked up one of the 3 copies of the 'No Lux' version and went to the self-service checkout where the barcode reader wouldn't work. I keyed in the barcode. Still wouldn't accept it. Nasty kids screaming in the queue behind me. Assistant came over and helped. Seems that the code worked for her and another sale was notched up to Morrissey, though worryingly his name wasn't on the receipt. This hell I go through for you Morrissey. And only you.

Last edited:
I couldn't get to a record shop during the daytime yesterday and while the shop adverytised that it was open until 20:00 the sign on teh mall doors said teh centre was closed at 18:00 . "Go figure!" So, alerted by Moz's post on TTY I thought I'd go to ASDA and after 3 full minutes of staring at the CD display I eventually spotted WPINOYB low down, with the title and MOz obscured. It was listed as "World Peace" on the shelf. I picked up one of the 3 copies of the 'No Lux' version and went to the self-service checkout where the barcode reader wouldn't work. I keyed in the barcode. Still would accept it. Nasty kids screaming in the queue behind me. Assistant came over and helped. Seems that teh code worked for her and another sale was notched up to Morrissey though worryingly he name wasn't on the receipt. This hell I go through for you Morrissey. And only you.

Awww, this is the cutest post you made. :)

Finally my copy has been delivered this morning.

Maybe. Too bad he couldn't work in the inconveniences of dorm life or whether or not the university had a decent cafeteria. :straightface:

*walks back to my thread in the sty with my hands in my pocket looking at my shoes*

yeah my friend had a hard time living on campus

Side 4:

Drag The River [4:41]

Forgive Someone [3:11]

Mountjoy [5:02]

Oboe Concerto [4:07]

The tumult subsides with a breath-taking closing LP side of philosophical meditations on the transience of existence, gentle mockery of Catholic obligate forgiveness injunctions, another cultural anthropology discourse on the plight of The Gael, and the final masterpiece meditation on mortality: "Oboe Concerto".

It's impossible to listen to this vast tapestry of beauty in one sitting, to do so is an insult to all who conjured it up. The CD format does NOT work, never did, never will. By some quirk, miracle, the 20min 'side' of vinyl that we pored over in the 70s when 'lost in music' was....the zenith of the listening experience. Re-sequenced to this playlist order, these songs conspire together to provide an immersive listening experience equal to "Physical Graffiti" by Led Zeppelin. No higher accolade is possible.

Sadly, "those who should know better" didn't listen & didn't realise until too late who was actually conveying the communication, so only "BrummieBoy" has the full-on vinyl nirvana experience edition of WPINOYB. Sampled from CD & mastered to vinyl in Bristol by one of the "massive" with full on Banksy Boy art re-formulations, the cognoscenti in secret shebeens gather round the shisha pipe and smile as "BrummieBoy" gets his spray-cans out and across an 18ft canvass daubs "Art-Hounds" on the wall behind "Morrissey". Paula the dog is trying to alert "Morrissey" to put the pen down and pick up the spray-gun, but he's confused. Too much has happened, it's all meant to go according to his plans....it doesn't work like that anymore. Hopefully, he'll realise and just......let go & let g*d...allahu akbar...salaam...shalom....pax vobiscum....

#GazaUnderAttack

#IsraelsMoralImplosion

#WorldPeaceIsSmallHeathsBusiness

With every good wish

Yours in jubilo
& inna de Knowle West
"BrummieBoy" is
feelin' "Bostin in Brissl"

ROFLMAO!

"World Peace Is None Of Your Business"

[180g Triple Vinyl Legacy Edition]

Side 1:

Art-Hounds [5:07]
The Bullfighter Dies [2:04]
Neal Cassidy Drops Dead [4:05]
Istanbul [4:42]
Kiss Me A Lot [4:04]

Side 2:

World Peace Is None Of Your Business [4:32]
Earth Is The Loneliest Planet [3:37]
Staircase At The University[5:28]
Scandinavia [3:34]
One Of Our Own [3:33]

Side 3:

I'm Not A Man [7:49]
Smiler With Knife [5:17]
Kick The Bride Down The Aisle [5:18]
Julie In The Weeds [4:00]

Side 4:

Drag The River [4:41]
Forgive Someone [3:11]
Mountjoy [5:02]
Oboe Concerto [4:07]

12 inch EP "Record Store Day 2015":

Action Is My Middle Name [Chiccarelli Mix]
People Are The Same Everywhere [Chiccarelli Mix]
Kid's A Looker [Chiccarelli Mix]

i love the Wish You Were Here ending to this album; design or accident? (when i say WYWH i mean Pink Floyd, not Judith Charmless) .... no-one else notice this?

i love the Wish You Were Here ending to this album; design or accident? (when i say WYWH i mean Pink Floyd, not Judith Charmless) .... no-one else notice this?
Im pretty sure Morrissey isn't particulary fond of Pink Floyd, if he isn't he should be.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom