"World Peace Is None Of Your Business" info and tracklisting (July 2014) - true-to-you.net

Re: Release information and tracklisting for Morrissey's new album, World Peace Is None Of Your Busi

Yeyyy all new songs! AMAZING! Thank you Morrissey! :)

Kick the bride down the aisle? Best song title yet! :lbf: :lbf:

Re: Release information and tracklisting for Morrissey's new album, World Peace Is None Of Your Busi

Classic Daily Mash-ish song titles. He never disappoints! This one is gonna be good!

This is the first time he's had an album title the same as a track on the album, isn't it?

Yeah as others have pointed out 'Maladjusted' but you could also include 'Southpaw' minus one word being Grammar.

- marred.

I honestly thought you could name every song off every album in chronological order! :p

I could sing them all if someone started the first few notes. Some of the lyrics might be wrong. I still sing "Police in Burma" in one of his pre-internet songs I learned from a copied tape. :o

I wish they let us know who the songwriters were? I wonder if any of these songs are old Alain songs that Morrissey has had for awhile? I hope so. I wonder if Gustavo was able to contribute a song. Rumors were swirling that this would probably be the case.

A July release to coincide with Morrissey & Jesse's ten year anniversary together. Oh joy! Hopefully Jesse contributed good songs like his "You Have Killed Me," instead of his several less than inspiring offerings. I'm excited to hear what Boz has to offer. I like the majority of his songs.

I have to agree with Geezer. "Staircase at the University" is the best title. I mean, at least it's my favorite.

Plus: No Action is My Middle Name, People are the Same Everywhere, The Kid's A Looker

Minus: No Art-hounds :(

It will be nice though to have 12 new tracks we've never heard so overall this looks very good.

Total time is about 55 minutes which is nice too :)

Doesn't sound like contempt to me. Sounds like pity. Sad veiled bride please be happy. Plenty of uggos expected me to marry them because it's a man's world and they figure if a woman is alone she has few options and will have to marry for the financial security as if every woman decides to be a whore.

Kick The Bride Down The Aisle? Yet another example of Morrissey's utter contempt for women.

Moz is part papier mâché; he said so himself.

We all got it wrong! Morrissey was in fact...a woman! :D

Moz should do a prison concert like Johnny Cash sang at Folsom State Prison.

I loooooooove prison songs. It's the closer too. This album is going to be so awesome. I'm giddy.

Almost none of these sound like Morrissey song titles..

Oboes are double-reeded. And notorious for charming snakes. And they're keyed identical to clarinets except instead of having an octave key you have to have a superb embouchure to pinch down the higher octave so the joke amongst orchestra members is that oboe players give the best head.

Also a euphamism for cocks, in the UK at least - from 'Urban Dictionary':

"Another name for the penis. Made famous by the late Peter Cook's 'Here Comes the Judge' speech.

Also a name given to the public houses and bars frequented by gay clientele.

Horace said to Walter, 'I would like to suck on your pink oboe'. "

*YAWNS*...........so not impressed with these titles.

A little late for April Fools. These titles sound like a bad parody. Hopefully the songs are good in spite of it, though.

Clocking in at 54 minutes and 35 seconds, that's a really good effort. With those longer songs are we going back to a "Maladjusted" sound? The short songs, under four minutes could be explosive little pop songs. I quite like "EARTH IS THE LONELIEST PLANET". Lets hope that the songs are as good as the titles.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom