US concert ticket information, competitions

US ticket sale information is beginning to show up on Ticketmaster and Ticketfly. Check the tour status page for the latest details as they come in.

Also news of competitions:

win vegas tixs on janice long's show - forum post by sistasheila.

Josh writes:

Monday-Friday 102.1 The Edge in Dallas will be giving out tickets to the Dallas show

10A-2P weekdays
Sunday morning 8A-1oA on Old School
Sunday night 8P-11P on The Adventure Club

Tickets on sale Friday so if they sell out you’ll have chances to win twice on Sunday​

Last edited:
2nd row, balcony 1. Escondido!8th moz show. so excited!

Does anyone know what the deal is for the Los Angeles/ Pomona shows? I can't find tickets anywhere :(

Same here. Whats up with Los Angeles & Pomona shows? They don't appear on Ticket Master or Ticketfly. The main page says they go on sale tomorrow, but is there no pre-sale? Someone please help! :(

Key markets like Chicago, Las Vegas, & Los Angeles have been withheld in this round of onsales due to insufficient time to roll out a proper promotional campaign in those cities. Further onsale information & dates will follow shortly.

Key markets like Chicago, Las Vegas, & Los Angeles have been withheld in this round of onsales due to insufficient time to roll out a proper promotional campaign in those cities. Further onsale information & dates will follow shortly.

Not true. Chicago and Vegas go on sale tomorrow, Fri Sept 9. LA and Pomona go on sale next week.

YAY! We got 4 seats to SAN ANTONIO, 4th row CENTER! :) weehoo! Happy Birthday husband!!

BTW, I'm originally from Poway and would have gone to the Escondido conert :) HI SAN DIEGO fans !!

Any info on the presale or general public sale for the Los Angeles show on 11/26? I haven't seen it on the Ticketmaster site or Shrine site at all! Maybe a different ticket house? Help! Argh!!

Woof. 77 bucks for one ticket in Vegas compared to the 40 everywhere else.
Still paid it though!

LA and Pomona will be on Ticketmaster on Monday Sept 12, on sale Friday Sept 16

yay for Escondido selling out!...so happy I got in on the pre-sale before the big SoCal black out of 2011 yesterday...I would have been PISSED if I missed out on getting tickets.

I think I would've died if I missed out on getting the pre-sale tickets! I hope he doesn't cancel the Escondido show. I booked a hotel and drove down to Indio from LA last time only to find out the show was cancelled at the last minute. :mad: I'm thinking about getting tickets to the LA or Pomona show just to be safe.

He seems to enjoy the one off shows at small venues located in out of the way places.

Esondido sounds really exciting can't wait.

I'm planning on attending the Shrine Show.

I too drove all the way to Indio, from Vegas seeing him the night before, only to find out it was a no-go.

All in all, Escondido has the makings of a really good show, but just about all Moz shows are great in my opinion, the Man is a natural performer~

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom