Live concert stream?

via Google Translate:

Morrissey concert in Mexico will be webcast
Posted on Tuesday November 29, 2011 in News

The Morrissey concert on Wednesday December 7 at The Plaza will be broadcast via the Internet. This will happen exclusively for Coca-Cola.FM, a new radio station where live announcers Reactor 105.7, as a recluse and Cova, with some of RMX, such as "Peez" and Hector "Pada" Padilla, others Ibero 90.9 as Baxter and our partner Velez addition of new voices.

To listen to the live concert only thing to do is to enter station page or use the player embedded in this post.
Coca-Cola.FM

this is very exciting, what time in the UK will it start, and has this happened before?

this is very exciting, what time in the UK will it start, and has this happened before?

I would imagine it is live...so, 9pm in Mexico....6 hours difference in UK...so about 3am.

If you're asking if Morrissey has ever streamed a live concert before, yes he has...many times.

Morrissey in Coca Cola Live Broadcast

Listening to a recording of the 6 tracks broadcast live from Mexico (you can d/l it off smithstorrents.co.uk here)

Morrissey's vocals are fantastic on this tour. There's a hell of a lot more youthful energy in them. I don't know what he did between the last tour and this one (aside from shed some pounds) but he is FULL ON.

Re: Morrissey in Coca Cola Live Broadcast

Listening to a recording of the 6 tracks broadcast live from Mexico (you can d/l it off smithstorrents.co.uk here)

Morrissey's vocals are fantastic on this tour. There's a hell of a lot more youthful energy in them. I don't know what he did between the last tour and this one (aside from shed some pounds) but he is FULL ON.

Really? Maybe it's just me but I heard a lot of bum notes and random noises thrown in to mask the fact that he's losing his voice.

You're absolutely right. Morrissey's voice has been great on this tour, and the setlist has been brilliant too. I was amazed by how well he sang 'Oh mother' and the band's rendition was absolutely spot-on. I'd say that, all in all, it's the best tour since 2002 (or at least the best setlist). Just a shame about the new songs. Not disastrous but nowhere near primetime Moz and if they're the best of the bunch we certainly won't have a classic album on our hands.

You'll have to register....

Should've explained better -- after you register you'll be able to access a torrent link next to the thread title on the main list of message board topics in that forum. Why that same link is not included in the full view of the message I have idea. Most people not interested in discussion perhaps?

I realize I'm being dense, but where it the link to the download. I only see a list. help....

He's had some incredible gigs in the past 10 years, with plenty of showmanship and stunning vocals but...there was often (especially post-Quarry) a sense of fun and basic entertainment missing. On this latest tour he seems to be enjoying the hell out of himself, which really comes across. Lively audiences help augment that even more.

Really? Maybe it's just me but I heard a lot of bum notes and random noises thrown in to mask the fact that he's losing his voice.

Talking to myself a bit on this thread, but here's a video of the stage invasion during First of the Gang... the other night. Bit like Live in Dallas 20 years on!

Last edited by a moderator:

Talking to myself a bit on this thread, but here's a video of the stage invasion during First of the Gang... the other night. Bit like Live in Dallas 20 years on!

Beautiful; thanks for posting this.

Nothing ever dies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom