Mexico City live concert stream (Dec. 7) on coca-cola.fm

My Spanish is not very good, but I think this says that his 7th December (Mexico City Plaza) concert is being streamed live on the web - something to do with Coca-Cola?

Concierto de Morrissey en México será transmitido por Internet - LifeBoxset

!Viva Hate! posted the translation via Google Translate:

Morrissey concert in Mexico will be webcast
Posted on Tuesday November 29, 2011 in News

The Morrissey concert on Wednesday December 7 at The Plaza will be broadcast via the Internet. This will happen exclusively for Coca-Cola.FM, a new radio station where live announcers Reactor 105.7, as a recluse and Cova, with some of RMX, such as "Peez" and Hector "Pada" Padilla, others Ibero 90.9 as Baxter and our partner Velez addition of new voices.

To listen to the live concert only thing to do is to enter station page or use the player embedded in this post.

Coca-Cola.FM

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a personality disorder called 'D I D'. I tell Others that they have it to make myself feel better. Off meds. I don't know why my contents in my comments are blocked. I am corresponding to a man called Broken.

Anonymous comments now require moderator approval.

This happens hours after Tseng's pet troll, !Viva Hate!, admitted to calling NRITH a child molestor off-site, using a picture of NRITH's daughter to do so. He had been confronted about this via an anonymous comment.

Stay classy, gang.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom