US concert ticket information, competitions

US ticket sale information is beginning to show up on Ticketmaster and Ticketfly. Check the tour status page for the latest details as they come in.

Also news of competitions:

win vegas tixs on janice long's show - forum post by sistasheila.

Josh writes:

Monday-Friday 102.1 The Edge in Dallas will be giving out tickets to the Dallas show

10A-2P weekdays
Sunday morning 8A-1oA on Old School
Sunday night 8P-11P on The Adventure Club

Tickets on sale Friday so if they sell out you’ll have chances to win twice on Sunday​

Last edited:
Hi guys. I posted a really helpful link earlier and let morrissey fans know that the tickets might be going on sale early. I didn't even mention the name of the other site in some of the posts because I thought the comments might be deleted. Despite this all my forum posts were removed for informing American Morrissey fans who really deserve to know that tickets are going on sale BEFORE Friday. I'm pretty disgusted about this and so should the rest of the members of this community be.
TYhis is not spam, it's not advertsiing. I'm just letting people know that the actual story is tickets will go on sale for some venues on Thursday. Visit www.morrisseysworld.blogspot.com for further information.

Sorry to repost - but the moderators deleted it and you all deserve to know.

NB no mention above that tickets will GO ON SALE EARLY - why not?

Hi guys. I posted a really helpful link earlier and let morrissey fans know that the tickets might be going on sale early. I didn't even mention the name of the other site in some of the posts because I thought the comments might be deleted. Despite this all my forum posts were removed for informing American Morrissey fans who really deserve to know that tickets are going on sale BEFORE Friday. I'm pretty disgusted about this and so should the rest of the members of this community be.
TYhis is not spam, it's not advertsiing. I'm just letting people know that the actual story is tickets will go on sale for some venues on Thursday. Visit www.morrisseysworld.blogspot.com for further information.

we already know tix go on sale on Thursdsay FOR PRESALE......you're not helping anyone if you don't have the password.

PS it is spam when you link back to your crap website that just regurgitates news from this site.

Dear God, enough already.
We get it. You run a competing website.

I heard about this one competition where if you ran a Morrissey fansite for ages, then flew to Copenhagen and got kicked out of a Morrissey show, you won the title of Most Pathetic Man in the World.

Pre-sale password

Rimuhdem is over no more FISTING

Away happy weed.

Well, I appreciate your post. I didn't know there was a pre-sale. I thought this site would keep me informed. Lesson learned. Anyway, if you do find out the password, don't bother posting it here as it will probably get deleted anyway. This competition thing is stupid. I'll go check out your site.

First tour since 1992 that I'm not going to. $55, the attitude towards this site, and songs that don't relate to me any longer have pushed me away.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom