Mexico City live concert stream (Dec. 7) on coca-cola.fm

My Spanish is not very good, but I think this says that his 7th December (Mexico City Plaza) concert is being streamed live on the web - something to do with Coca-Cola?

Concierto de Morrissey en México será transmitido por Internet - LifeBoxset

!Viva Hate! posted the translation via Google Translate:

Morrissey concert in Mexico will be webcast
Posted on Tuesday November 29, 2011 in News

The Morrissey concert on Wednesday December 7 at The Plaza will be broadcast via the Internet. This will happen exclusively for Coca-Cola.FM, a new radio station where live announcers Reactor 105.7, as a recluse and Cova, with some of RMX, such as "Peez" and Hector "Pada" Padilla, others Ibero 90.9 as Baxter and our partner Velez addition of new voices.

To listen to the live concert only thing to do is to enter station page or use the player embedded in this post.

Coca-Cola.FM

Last edited by a moderator:
Will Mr T be banned from watching it?

Sadly, this is possible. In much the same way that Morrissey had Suge Knight remove Connor McNichols from the Beverly Hills Hotel, a private establishment, Morrissey's deal with Clear Channel via LiveNation gives him influence with all major entertainment content providers, and he will of course be restricting the signal to certain specific customers. Hopefully those asked not to receive the signal will abide by Morrissey's decision this time, because they risk singlehandedly causing him to retire.

The blogger thought fans "fans" would throw Roses. David didn't say it. No Roses.

I hope they have alternative programming standing by in case he decides to cancel at the last minute...

Off topic

http://goo.gl/2U14s

Follow that link. Ask yourself: Why are !Viva Hate! and nothappynotsad calling one another "Daniel" and "Heather" in a thread about Dave's troll site, Solow? And why are they discussing a miscarriage, and posting an image of a dead child?

Daniel was the first name of Chico, who has understandably stopped posting here. Heather was his real-life girlfriend, who never posted here. !Viva Hate! and Dave discovered these people's real names, discovered that these two had the tragedy of a miscarriage in their past, and used this and other private information to intimdate Chico (and others) into no longer posting here.

!Viva Hate! was primary stalker and aggressor at Dave's "Solow" site, used for exchanging Solo users' private information. How pathetic that his girlfriend, a shameless TROLL GROUPIE, helped him to mock the miscarriage of a woman neither of them has ever met or spoken to.

All of this is inarguable. I think that nothing will ever be done about it. It was proven by NRITH that Dave was behind Solow a year previous to his being banned. He was banned ONLY after he began criticizing this site, and boasting about his connection to Kewpie. (I notified DavidT that Dave was posting private information about Chico in tags many months before Dave was banned. DavidT replied that I "obviously have a bias" against Dave, then in the mods' good books.) The same will likely be the case with !Viva Hate! and his Manson girl.

When one of these two or their friend CrystalGeezer are next playing the victim, remember this.

Follow that link. Ask yourself: Why are !Viva Hate! and nothappynotsad calling one another "Daniel" and "Heather" in a thread about Dave's troll site, Solow? And why are they discussing a miscarriage, and posting an image of a dead child?

Daniel was the first name of Chico, who has understandably stopped posting here. Heather was his real-life girlfriend, who never posted here. !Viva Hate! and Dave discovered these people's real names, discovered that these two had the tragedy of a miscarriage in their past, and used this and other private information to intimdate Chico (and others) into no longer posting here.

!Viva Hate! was primary stalker and aggressor at Dave's "Solow" site, used for exchanging Solo users' private information. How pathetic that his girlfriend, a shameless TROLL GROUPIE, helped him to mock the miscarriage of a woman neither of them has ever met or spoken to.

All of this is inarguable. I think that nothing will ever be done about it. It was proven by NRITH that Dave was behind Solow a year previous to his being banned. He was banned ONLY after he began criticizing this site, and boasting about his connection to Kewpie. (I notified DavidT that Dave was posting private information about Chico in tags many months before Dave was banned. DavidT replied that I "obviously have a bias" against Dave, then in the mods' good books.) The same will likely be the case with !Viva Hate! and his Manson girl.

When one of these two or their friend CrystalGeezer are next playing the victim, remember this.

I love solow gossip more than most so thanks for your contribution of that truly saddening and heartless story. For anyone who has ever lost a child I pray that neither parties ever experience such a profound loss. Shame be on both of them for making it the subject of their entertainment.

in the uk, whats the crack, tune in to that link at around 3am tomorrow morning???????

help

Off topic

David Tseng has been notified by several users about !Viva Hate!'s evil deeds, all of which, have been ignored.
David, why are you protecting !Viva Hate! and now, nothappynotsad?
Have certain favors been promised?
Viva Hate has already been banned once along with several infractions, but has not been banned again, how long must this go on?
If you look through Viva Hate's posts, there are a number of them that are completely reprehensible and VIOLATE TOS of this website, yet he is "protected". The truth is that the TOS is only enforced on this website to fulfill the Administrator and the Moderator's grudges and agenda's.
Illegally, he has leaked the 2007 Hollywood Bowl DVD much to the pleasure of some, is this why he is protected?
I think the real point is this, Tseng hates Morrissey and he is now purposefully keeping certain Morrissey haters around, regardless of the Terms of Service of this website, to post awful things about Morrissey, thereby, hiding behind the excuse, "I didn't write it, they did."
The free speech argument is complete bullshit, as numerous people have been banned from this website, along with Morrissey himself, for speaking "freely."
You have free speech as long as you don't speak against Emperor Tseng and his minions.
If you talk negative of Morrissey, you're safe and are protected.
Since this is probably the case, we would like you to ask for your resignation, David, and stop trashing Morrissey, to give way to a more responsible fan page editor.

I eat the soil.

OCCUPY MORRISSEY SOLOW, it has become the enemy along with Wallstreet. The people will prevail!

No.
Only the BABY shall Prevail.

I can't wait to see Baby

Justice will prevail.

Troll

I hope they have alternative programming standing by in case he decides to cancel at the last minute...

News Flash

Hector is ball deep into Morrissey ass.

Likely another cancellation.

Really? You brought my name into a discussion about a dead baby because you are an upstanding vigilante for all that is right and good in the world? Get a life.

off-topic

Kung pao chicken

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom