Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Spin class tonight with no heart palpitations, success!

HA HA HA! OH GOD! It's like she's sending out sonar waves from her crotch! :lbf: Perhaps she's some sort of strange super hero.

I wish I could say some of the superhero names I've just come up with.

"what would YOU name this superhero with vag sonar?"

Labiaman

I was wondering if somewhere in Manchester there's a major street or boulevard named something like Inglewood or Angelsomething with strange statues placed on random corners or hidden in buildings?

It's SIZZLING outside. I WANTED to go to the beach but I can't because I have a damned doc appointment. :o( It's supposed to be 100deg today :o(

Last edited:
sorry to read that Anker :straightface: but yesterday I ordered some Vodka filled Chocolates from Denmark I think :yum:
perhaps if you had some of them you would feel a little better :o

Thanks for the kind words! :) You're right, chocolate is always a good comfort! Vodka filled chocolate is great, I hope you'll like it! You seem to be a gourmand just like me :thumb:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom