Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

ok, i put in 10-15 minutes here @ Solo, now back to more "Lost" i go
leave.gif

Budgeting suuuuuuucks.

I think I'm going to die.

I feel sick to my stomach.:sick:

Everyone feels sick and like dying. :( Let's just agree that better times are ahead! :) :flowers:

I am now ending this absurd day by going to bed and once again hope to meet some of you in dreamland. :p Tonight I'll come flying in a starlit night sky on a vanilla cloud and then I'll ride a porcelain swan on a chocolate lake (made by Willy Wonka).

Everyone feels sick and like dying. :( Let's just agree that better times are ahead! :) :flowers:

I am now ending this absurd day by going to bed and once again hope to meet some of you in dreamland. :p Tonight I'll come flying in a starlit night sky on a vanilla cloud and then I'll ride a porcelain swan on a chocolate lake (made by Willy Wonka).

Goodness, I hope you're right! I have way too much stress going on right now!!! :(

If a little kid sitting in a HIGH CHAIR starts throwing his food on the ground and you smile and laugh, he gets the reaction he's looking for and continues to do it. If you ignore him and his action no matter how inappropriate, he stops doing it.

And having sounded like some mom prophet (even though I never had a kid, but I babysit) or whatever, for some reason every single muscle in my body aches. I hope I don't have some crazy infection that's attacking them, I don't really exercise, but for the last three days, nothing but constant pain in all my muscles, even my face muscles.

And having sounded like some mom prophet (even though I never had a kid, but I babysit) or whatever, for some reason every single muscle in my body aches. I hope I don't have some crazy infection that's attacking them, I don't really exercise, but for the last three days, nothing but constant pain in all my muscles, even my face muscles.

I hope you feel better soon, CG.

I hope you feel better soon, CG.

Me too. THe problem is I go to the doctor or the emergency room and say, "I feel chest pain." Or, "I'm hurting everywhere." and it really hurts, also I can withstand a lot of pain before I'll say it hurts and it's like the nurses and doctors, though caring, turn into zombies and say "It's nothing. You'll be fine. Just go home and rest." and so I leave still in pain AND feeling like some crazy hypochondriac when really I'm leaving the place that's supposed to make you feel better in agony, so I've learned over the past few years that though I hurt, there's nothing that can be done about it so it leaves one feeling sort of helpless and distraught. AND I'm helping my friend get her classroom ready for the new year so all day I have to pretend I'm not in pain. AND on top of all that, I'm crazy, so basically life is particularly not wonderful at the moment. But thanks for the nice sentiment.

I sweat, then I freeze, then I sweat, then I freeze again...is that "normal"?

Anyway I'm going to bed now and I still hope to meet some of you in dreamland. Tonight in dreamland, in the land of cockaigne, I'll balance on the peak of a marshmallow pyramid, looking like Joan of Arc while her walkman starts to melt.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom