Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I need a "real" job. This working on the internet thing at all hours is really screwing things up.

Id sooner drink cats piss than cheap wine.:sick: Valpolicella for me tonight :thumb:

:eek::sick: Gnarly.
It's a Cabernet Sauvignon 13.9% alcohol... I'm saving my Old Vine Zin (14.9%) :guitar: for a parrrtttay. :D

I need a "real" job. This working on the internet thing at all hours is really screwing things up.

Lack of sleep can do funny things. Effs up the body clock, you lose concentration and basic coordination skills...b(or maybe that's just me) but, it's a job :thumb: and prolly a better one than most. Heard back from the Candy company?

Lack of sleep can do funny things. Effs up the body clock, you lose concentration and basic coordination skills...b(or maybe that's just me) but, it's a job :thumb: and prolly a better one than most. Heard back from the Candy company?

I didn't get the job but I'm taking my resume elsewhere to see if I can score something with regular 9-5 hours. I'm incredibly lucky to have the job that I do but this "sleeping when I can work it in" thing sucks ass.

I didn't get the job but I'm taking my resume elsewhere to see if I can score something with regular 9-5 hours. I'm incredibly lucky to have the job that I do but this "sleeping when I can work it in" thing sucks ass.

Aw, sorry you didn't get it :( Good luck in your quest. :) It's always best to look for a job when you have one.

My keyboard & mouse are all wonky. :confused: That's my cue to break.

This is going to be the best summer ever!!!!!!!!!!!!! Morrissey in Vienna and Leonard Cohen in Budapest! :love:

My ears are ringing, that's what I get for going to AC/DC without ear plugs, my bad.

Do you ALWAYS have to go the dentist with toothache?:(
Last time I went He had a skull on a side table."What the hell is that"? I asked him?... "It's a patient that complained" he replied.:D:(

I was walking around in a daze today and tried to go up an escalator in a crowded shopping centre...only to discover it was a down escalator. Ow. Very f***ing embarrassing and a little painful, but also quite funny. :rolleyes:

Do you ALWAYS have to go the dentist with toothache?:(
Last time I went He had a skull on a side table."What the hell is that"? I asked him?... "It's a patient that complained" he replied.:D:(

Yeah.... my sister in law's gynaecologist said something similar when she remarked about the pelvis on his side table.:lbf:

Yeah.... my sister in law's gynaecologist said something similar when she remarked about the pelvis on his side table.:lbf:

It inspired confidence no end!:( I am a VERY nervous patient...I said to my dentist on my last visit "Now We're not going to hurt each other are we?"...:D)

I just had the most epic sleep I've ever had, 5:30pm-8am, I must've needed it :p.

My doc told me I'm "a tough nut to crack"; I was there for a pap test!:rolleyes:
(She didn't mean physically, of course..)

Can't sleep - too excited about seeing Morrissey tonight!!!:eek::guitar:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom