Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

but you may be waiting a while,i dont have them,when i have them i will gladly share with you,but it may be more than a day or so you know.

patience my pet.:p
ahhhhhh... really! Then I go to sleep!

Goodnight, svartasjael and terence:D Loves you very much

Ps. I'd love to be your pet, Oye, would I live in a box next to your bed?:o

utz_3593.gif

Hi Terence, glad to hear you had fun last night :)

I hope the gears on your Saab are all OK.
I drove my date's stick shift Jeep last night...no liquor was involved though,
I just wanted to drive it.

Hi Terence, glad to hear you had fun last night :)

I hope the gears on your Saab are all OK.
I drove my date's stick shift Jeep last night...no liquor was involved though,
I just wanted to drive it.

yeah the car will be fine,the swedes make wonderful cars,she was sober ,but had not driven a standard in a few years,but i was in no place to drive,i got to the point of drunken texts and some of them were to people that were there and i forgot were there.

hahaha

yeah the car will be fine,the swedes make wonderful cars,she was sober ,but had not driven a standard in a few years,but i was in no place to drive,i got to the point of drunken texts and some of them were to people that were there and i forgot were there.

hahaha

:D :D That's MUCH better than getting drunk and running naked on that American Airlines flight from Boston!

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom