I started something I couldn't finish: the Smiths reunion that wasn't - The Guardian

A somewhat padded-out interview with Messrs Joyce and Gannon about the recent Classically Smiths debacle.

I started something I couldn't finish: the Smiths reunion that wasn't - The Guardian
Three former members of the indie band were due to reunite for a series of gigs that fell apart as soon as they were announced. Mike Joyce and Craig Gannon explain why they tried to make it happen

42119_3360.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
hes totally broken and broke with no money. hes a millionaire only in the sense that he owes
millions and the bill collectors are up on his case, thus his attempt to set up this sad
classical smiths thing.
word is he may be moving his family to public housing for songwriting purposes. Like real soon.:tiphat:

Oh dear the man who knows nothing AKA MR Nobody makes himself look a tit once again. What a silly little troll he is.

Hi Lover,
(Please do not post whilst I have a needle in one of my marbles.)
Thank you for your innuendo ridden post.
Posting on a site dedicated to homosexual pop star
you repeatedly allude to BDSM fantasies.
You want to see me in manacles and with a chain.
That is so naughty of you.
You imagine men swooning when they address my johnson in public loo.
Finally, you want me in ballet pantaloons.
I can't imagine a ballet dancer wearing pantaloons. I think you mean tights.
Cute.
As long you wear your Pee Proof Pantaloons.
I simply adore it when you talk dirty.
PS. I am concerned about your 'wtf' addiction.
You appear to have upped the dosage to 'wtfffff'.
This worries me. Why, I can't imagine how far you'd go.
Try to pull back a little. Ration yourself.
Try a simple 'wtf' and see how we go.
(We'll talk about the blessed emojis later)

WtFFFFF?

I would say most decent folk up in the UK would be happy to see you a wagon with a chain
and manacles.:rolleyes: they wouldnt have to walk fast outdoors.
that aint me you are seeing in your drug induced hallucinations, its Dr Hans and Dr Igor come
to take you to the Institute LOL:crazy:

Oh dear the man who knows nothing AKA MR Nobody makes himself look a tit once again. What a silly little troll he is.

Ok Mike, parking the Winnebago behind the public library is not strictly public housing but close enough
Keep us informed of your 'next musical move' LOL maybe put your last tenner on the :horseracing::fearful:

I'll be honest, I haven't got a f***ing clue what's going on. It's like this fella throws a bunch of words into a hat and writes them down in whatever order they come back out.

Ok Mike, parking the Winnebago behind the public library is not strictly public housing but close enough
Keep us informed of your 'next musical move' LOL maybe put your last tenner on the :horseracing::fearful:

Think you need to see a doctor Mr Nobody. Ask him to put you back in your mums vagina as your brain doesn't seem to have fully developed yet.

Not only did Mike win the case. He won the appeal as well! GO MIKE! GO MIKE!

That's like beating Tyson then knocking him out in the rematch.

The only thing you beat is your nerdy mates at how many times you can spank the monkey in one hour.

Think you need to see a doctor Mr Nobody. Ask him to put you back in your mums vagina as your brain doesn't seem to have fully developed yet.

OK Mike, will do whenever you get a job and quit gloming off of Moz:crazy:
in other words, never.:cool:

WtFFFFF?

I would say most decent folk up in the UK would be happy to see you a wagon with a chain
and manacles.:rolleyes: they wouldnt have to walk fast outdoors.
that aint me you are seeing in your drug induced hallucinations, its Dr Hans and Dr Igor come
to take you to the Institute LOL:crazy:
Decent folk would not want to see what we'll get up Cupcake, when we convene.
Please do not criticize my drug induced hallicinations, they're the only thing keeping me going these days.
I look forward being taken to the Piccadilly Institute, the Central London gentlemans club.
They are very liberal there.
Why, they will even allow you to wear your Super Absorbent Trump Buttock Cladding whilst I pump my nuts full of horse.

Decent folk would not want to see what we'll get up Cupcake, when we convene.
Please do not criticize my drug induced hallicinations, they're the only thing keeping me going these days.
I look forward being taken to the Piccadilly Institute, the Central London gentlemans club.
They are very liberal there.
Why, they will even allow you to wear your Super Absorbent Trump Buttock Cladding whilst I pump my nuts full of horse.

the what? WTF? the Picadilly Institute and Central London 'gentleman' club??? is that where dudes walk
around wearing little angel wings:babyangel: while swinging around in cages???:eyes:
Maybe Mike can go with you, he dont seem to have a job.

the what? WTF? the Picadilly Institute and Central London 'gentleman' club??? is that where dudes walk
around wearing little angel wings:babyangel: while swinging around in cages???:eyes:
Maybe Mike can go with you, he dont seem to have a job.
Yup that's the place.
You know it well.
We snogged there in the cloakroom.

Yup that's the place.
You know it well.
We snogged there in the cloakroom.

Mike dissed the vag just a few minutes ago, so that would make him a
go, work up an act and take it up there to the funny boy club. you can
spin around in angel wings while he keeps the time on the tom tom.
another BAD PRODUCTION production. LOL:laughing:
i dont thin he will be busy doing drums for George Foy or whatever the name was.

Hi Mike,

Dead chuffed with your interview with Mark E.Smith. R.I.P.

Keep up the great work. Thanks!

Yours,

Clitterine Moon

no problem ! :thumb:

yeah, was fun talking with Mark, though he kept mumbling something about me being a 'broken man' then he would start laughing !, I don't know what he was on about ! ah god bless Mark !

:cool:

'All the young groups know
They can't ever take advantage because I'm a Hip Priest.
I was as clean as a packet of chocolate chips.'

I think Mike did a sterling job. I love his drum rolls on What Difference on Hatful of Hollow. How do you judge a good drummer? I love the simplicity of his arrangements. He suited The Smiths. But I still think there was something he brought that could never be replicated.

Hi Mike congrats on your recent tour with Bonehead.:tiphat:
chuffed, mate. no doubt you went to lovely Cheshire with much :moneybag: in your pocket.:love:

I think Mike did a sterling job. I love his drum rolls on What Difference on Hatful of Hollow. How do you judge a good drummer? I love the simplicity of his arrangements. He suited The Smiths. But I still think there was something he brought that could never be replicated.

thanks, but credit goes to the tea towels, yeah, tea towels on the drum heads to get that sound on What Difference.

Tags
classically smiths craig gannon mike joyce
Back
Top Bottom