I don't think Morrissey is gay.

Haha, better to give you kiwis than pineapple, I keep that for myself (and Mozzer) :O

lolol

No! Give the pineapple to Franzi. :) You and Morrissey can have the grapes and apples.

...and this is the type of thread/members who make this so-low. Fecking nora! Your all mad. (well just a couple of you).
Some of you know him personally do you? Tell him he still owes me a fiver for them beers I got in. :rolleyes::D

yeah, i think she should be banned from this forum soon.

Please tell me this is sarcasm.

EVERYONE: Morrissey's gay. There, the truth is revealed. Now if you'll excuse me I have minds to read.

funny how normally if its some male icon or hero,perhaps an athlete,its the straight men denying that their hero is gay,yet here its all the women that want to bring him home to their place that like to deny the high possibility that Morrissey may very well be gay.

I really do not know nor do I care.

(Off Topic, sorry, but i just noticed your picture here.)
I like Victor Meldrew too! :)

he is very much the greatest thing ever created for television.maybe.:p
and this thread needs to get off top so do not worry about it.

Wow, yes, I am still reading through all these opinions, why, I am not sure. lol... Thanks for writing back! :)

2824599864_e626e47f6f.jpg

Dear CrystalGeezer,

I am sorry that your dog died and hope that you find some consolation. Take care.

i don't think her dog was gay

HIM, I just wish you hadn't included the picture when you quoted her, since I have her on ignore and was blissfully unaware of the degree of her mental illness until I saw that picture in your post. :sick:

Him, you are being astoundingly mean.

hullo saraht.

i don't think that's true.

also, i have a theory. i'm wondering if the shadow in crystalgeezer's picture, is the shadow of morrissey. perhaps, she's trying to tell us that morrissey likes animals, rather than human men. could it be that she wants us to understand that morrissey was/is in love with the dog and is mourning his loss? if my theory is right then the interesting question is whether it was a man-dog or a woman-dog (sorry, i don't know the technical names).

additionally, is crystalgeezer's picture obscene?

HIM, I'll never understand what people like you get out of being so horribly mean. That kind of behavior isn't appealing to anyone but the lowest of the low. It's sick that you get joy from teasing someone over photos of their dead dog no matter if the posting of those photos was appropriate or not.

I feel appalled and rather sad.

Tags
biboy can i add a tag? delusional fun he can have both he's gay get over it just ignore her pathetic sausages! sending love to your dog stop being such bitches the truth hurts wishful thinking yawn
Back
Top Bottom