I don't think Morrissey is gay.

what planet are u on if u dont think hes gay,the problem is hes got butch as hes got older so he can conseal it better,but that adds to the attraction most gay people like a butch gay man, some like faggy queens(iam gay and can use these words) a lot of straight people understand morrissey is gay so its not just gay people wanting him to be gay its a 95% fact,as if he was straight he would of put these rumours to rest years ago or his lady would of, as women dont like people thinking there man is gay! and some girl would of gone to the press dueing or after there relationship i beleve he has relations with men that are in the closit to? or who belive in the same code of living, so its a two way street,i know its his bizzo etc but i think its fair now hes mega rich and his status cant be damaged ,he should start speaking, hes got alot to say about the world and others now we want to know about him! jonney marr said in his book morrissey had male and female "friends",when people say "i think hes bi" its because some people are scared of the word gay i blame america and black hip hop american people for that! as the uk is the most embracing country of gay artists, tv presenters, if your comfortable with bi thats madness because that means he does gay sexual acts that a gay man does but makes it up by having sex with a women! what ever way u look at it he has gay in his sexuality bi or straight! untill he tells the world hes in love with a women and the smiths was all a act to get to the top ill believe it till then he gay! and his most camp was 80s when he could be more him self,god bless the 80s people didnt care there were movments the new romantics men that were staright didnt care if they looked gay with there eye liner and make up,but today u have to be cool hard tuff street,shame as its made me that way iam the butchest gay man u would ever met but iam not affraid to be who iam!

have you ever heard of paragraphs? they might make your ideas more comprehensible.

It amazes me that anybody seriously believes this anymore, what does he have to do, tattoo it on his forehead? I love him to death, but Morrissey is about as straight as a rotary.

Last edited:
is that and what? like its ok?
I am only pointing out in my opinion its not nice and really rather cowardly. It was clear from the out set that the tagging system would not be used "properly" so it is not a surprise when people use it to troll someone. In my opinion its out of order.

if someone gets upset because of a 25 character comment they are really taking the whole thing too seriously. I enjoy a good tag even if it's directed at me. Calling it cowardly is a far stretch, but you did say it's your opinion.

my tag "top bunk bottom bunk" was hilarious by the way, and the site is poorer for losing it. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Whether you're gay, straight, bi or asexual, what you are is nobody's business except your own.

People shouldn't compromise who they are for anyone. If a gay couple want to walk down the street hand in hand, they should be able to without judgement. Likewise, if someone wishes to keep their sexuality to themselves then it is their right to do so.

End of story.

Whether you're gay, straight, bi or asexual, what you are is nobody's business except your own.

People shouldn't compromise who they are for anyone. If a gay couple want to walk down the street hand in hand, they should be able to without judgement. Likewise, if someone wishes to keep their sexuality to themselves then it is their right to do so.

End of story.

I agree with you wholeheartedly, except, I don't think he's really 'keeping it to himself", I think he's made his orientation quite clear, but some people apparrently need it spelled out for them.

what planet are u on if u dont think hes gay,the problem is hes got butch as hes got older so he can conseal it better,but that adds to the attraction most gay people like a butch gay man, some like faggy queens(iam gay and can use these words) a lot of straight people understand morrissey is gay so its not just gay people wanting him to be gay its a 95% fact,as if he was straight he would of put these rumours to rest years ago or his lady would of, as women dont like people thinking there man is gay! and some girl would of gone to the press dueing or after there relationship i beleve he has relations with men that are in the closit to? or who belive in the same code of living, so its a two way street,i know its his bizzo etc but i think its fair now hes mega rich and his status cant be damaged ,he should start speaking, hes got alot to say about the world and others now we want to know about him! jonney marr said in his book morrissey had male and female "friends",when people say "i think hes bi" its because some people are scared of the word gay i blame america and black hip hop american people for that! as the uk is the most embracing country of gay artists, tv presenters, if your comfortable with bi thats madness because that means he does gay sexual acts that a gay man does but makes it up by having sex with a women! what ever way u look at it he has gay in his sexuality bi or straight! untill he tells the world hes in love with a women and the smiths was all a act to get to the top ill believe it till then he gay! and his most camp was 80s when he could be more him self,god bless the 80s people didnt care there were movments the new romantics men that were staright didnt care if they looked gay with there eye liner and make up,but today u have to be cool hard tuff street,shame as its made me that way iam the butchest gay man u would ever met but iam not affraid to be who iam!

Well, I guess what you are saying is that you'd like someone to tell Morrissey to organize a huge Press conference complete with snacks and wine to announce to the world via drunk journos that he's a bit, you know?

Well, I'll see what I can do.

Anybody else for xmas lists? I shouldn't really be working on my day off. Let me enjoy my holiday!

Mozza's little helper

(PS/ Do you specifically require Jake to design the invites, or may I have a go?)

For more information please see the title of the thread. Thank you.

He never was gay to begin with.

no, she dressed him in dresses and made him play with dolls from a young age. Thats why he digs the New York Dolls, it all the hair and make up, you see!

Well that sounds reasonable. It certainly couldn't be the music. :p

Tags
biboy can i add a tag? delusional fun he can have both he's gay get over it just ignore her pathetic sausages! sending love to your dog stop being such bitches the truth hurts wishful thinking yawn
Back
Top Bottom