I don't think Morrissey is gay.

his fans are very odd:confused:

a new thread.....simon's crap hair!

Yeah, wtf is with that mop of his?

cowell.jpg

Calm down. It's a picture of my dog's body, not my dog. Try to be zen with this please? I posted it in response to reading the tag below "is you dog dead yet?" Why yes, he is. I hesitated to do it because of the decency factor which I am very aware of and I wasn't trying to elicit sympathy, rather playing a joust of "feed the troll." Besides, look at Al. Have you ever seen a more peaceful creature? A peace a very much doubt the likes of HIM will ever attain.

So, to recap: My dog is dead, I am insane (but I'm not,) and Morrissey is straight.

A peace a very much doubt the likes of HIM will ever attain.

because i've been granted the gift of eternal life?

(also: you misquoted my tag.)

posted it in response to reading the tag below "is you dog dead yet?"

I wanted just to mention the tagging which I see as a further form of trolling, some people are finding it funny to tag threads with nasty and abusive comments. It's not big or clever chaps and they can be checked and removed, just to make that clear. If you do not like someone or a thread you can put them and their threads on ignore.

Still understand why you posted a picture of your deceased dog.

Let alone photography the poor animal:confused:

I'm not crazy about that part either but I feel called upon to document stuff. Here's the tag I woke up to this morning since I see it's been removed.

2825247336_d93e5bc50c_o.jpg

I'm not crazy about that part either but I feel called upon to document stuff. Here's the tag I woke up to this morning since I see it's been removed.

There has been several threads where people have been trolled via tagging, I suppose it could be seen as funny by some people but its really just an excuse to be mean. :mad:

i removed it because vicarinatutugal was angry. i replaced it with "sausages!".

i removed it because vicarinatutugal was angry. i replaced it with "sausages!".

I would like to thank the person who sent love to my dog.

Also it was mentioned up above that insider leaks are irritating. I agree. I just want to say for the record that I have never met Morrissey or any of his people. All my "secret knowledge" is for lack of a better word "divined." In short, I can't back any of this up. I guess you just have to trust me.

As for you HIM, you strike me as someone who isn't actually a troll, but rather someone who's pretending to be a troll which is ten times more pathetic. Imagine pretending to be a bully? What a joke.

is that and what? like its ok?
I am only pointing out in my opinion its not nice and really rather cowardly. It was clear from the out set that the tagging system would not be used "properly" so it is not a surprise when people use it to troll someone. In my opinion its out of order.

As for you HIM, you strike me as someone who isn't actually a troll, but rather someone who's pretending to be a troll which is ten times more pathetic. Imagine pretending to be a bully? What a joke.

i'm pretending to "bully" you?

is that and what? like its ok?
I am only pointing out in my opinion its not nice and really rather cowardly. It was clear from the out set that the tagging system would not be used "properly" so it is not a surprise when people use it to troll someone. In my opinion its out of order.

how was your sleep, vicarinatutugal?

well not too bad thanks, I am working tonight and tomorrow night, So I hope that tomorrow's sleep is a good one. We are really short staffed at the moment so work is very busy. How are you?

oh dear. are you off, for the weekend, then?

i'm quite good, ta.

i'm pretending to "bully" you?

Yes. You're a pseudo-soldier in a pseudo-rebellion. You're a fake. You know you want to be loved.

Tags
biboy can i add a tag? delusional fun he can have both he's gay get over it just ignore her pathetic sausages! sending love to your dog stop being such bitches the truth hurts wishful thinking yawn
Back
Top Bottom