A petition to strip Kewpie of her moderator privileges

Should Kewpie be stripped of her moderator privileges?

• Total voters
unless Andy I is going to take her place, I can't think of a better moderator from a comedic perspective.

I'm reminded of the conflict between the philosophies of Booker T. Washington and W.E.B. DuBois.

That's a f***ing ridiculous suggestion.

Errr....

Peter

go f*** yourself, f***head!

err, yes, all very amusing but I maintain that if moderators go round telling people to f*** off, it doesn't really create a great atmosphere, does it?
isn't that the problem that we're all discussing?

I'm not voting to give Kewpie the boot. just a request for slightly more moderate behaviour and also a realisation that this is an objective website. some people don't agree with everything Moz does and says, or think all his songs are wonderful. that's why we come here. it's an intelligent site where criticism is allowed.

if you hate it when people don't agree with Moz, or dare to criticise some of the songs, presumably True to You or Mozwa (possibly now defunct) is a better place to hang out...

go f*** yourself, f***head!

err, yes, all very amusing but I maintain that if moderators go round telling people to f*** off, it doesn't really create a great atmosphere, does it?
isn't that the problem that we're all discussing?

I'm not voting to give Kewpie the boot. just a request for slightly more moderate behaviour and also a realisation that this is an objective website. some people don't agree with everything Moz does and says, or think all his songs are wonderful. that's why we come here. it's an intelligent site where criticism is allowed.

if you hate it when people don't agree with Moz, or dare to criticise some of the songs, presumably True to You or Mozwa (possibly now defunct) is a better place to hang out...
Common sense again! What do you think you're doing to the atmosphere on Solo? :eek:

Kewpie's my favourite moderator!:p (Sorry to the rest of you, Peter and Karin are lovely too, I don't know Bored, Sphinx or Indiegirl100 at all though)

This forum would be half the forum without her!:D Don't you worry Kewpie, nothing will happen if I have anything to say about it!:D

No.
I get on well with Kewpie. If I have a disagreement, I put it privately. I don't want to put in a lot of time and effort moderating myself, so I appreciate the work of those who do. I'm not going to like what they do all the time, but then I have to put up with difference of opinion at work and at home too.
A lot of what Kewpie and the other mods do is unseen and to our benefit.

It might be more practical to suggest a code of practice which you think is reasonable, or make other positive suggestions. However, in the end this is David's site, and the final word is his.

I know this is a daft question but how many people have voted more than once, ok we all know corny twit has used some of his aliases in the gerrymandering of this thread but so far the votes for are still ahead, so are any of the 'for's' prepared to admit they've voted twice?
I know it may appear that I've voted twice because I voted as GU but I pointed out my mistake, to all & sundry earlier in this thread & to GU when she got home, & I went out the room whilst she considered the options & voted for herself as me, so it's all fair now!

love

Grim
P.s. I've noticed the next to last PM I have & seeing has it's mine I wish to share it...
Private Message: signature size
Recipients: girlunafraid, Grim O'Grady

August 27, 2008, 12:10 AM
Kewpie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there,

I'd like to remind you that maximum size of a signature image is 600x250 pixels.

Would be appreciate if you could reduce the size of your signature image.

Many thanks,

K

***edit***before***posting***

I've P.M.'d kewpie numerous times about her actions against me & never received a reply but funnily enough when she wishes to harrass me I get P.M.'s. I never got an apology over this latest harrassment but GU did!

Re: silly sausage!

Look at the votes, i think the number one vote went to davidt and it looks the other moderators are taking it 'really' seriously.

Yes, I know. :)

I voted once too and I voted once on my other username.

It that really a bad thing to do.... am I in trouble. In the scheme of things it must be terribly important!

You've been a naughty boy.

Re: silly sausage!

jesus, STOP this, cant you f***ing leave Kewpie alone?:mad: We're all bored hearing about this. Get a f***ing life, right?

Tags
ban her burn the witch c.j. rules okay end the tranny!..waitwut end the tyranny! fag hags get a life gotcha had enough help! help! him vs nrith i have no legs no one has dieded reject all leaders! wah wah wah we're being repressed! whining bores zzzzz
Back
Top Bottom