A petition to strip Kewpie of her moderator privileges

Should Kewpie be stripped of her moderator privileges?

• Total voters
I think you're doing a super job of that yourself. Carry on.

Dave, you're on "the list" too, so you'd better watch it. :p

whichever of them is most likely to make your children proud of their father's courageous fight against injustice.

You seem to have an unusual concern for the welfare of my children and how I must be neglecting them by spending time here. Perhaps you're feeling neglected by all the time your spouse spends here?

all of them? i don't think i have enough free time, to be honest.

Maybe not, but you'd definitely learn something and grow as a person in the process.

You seem to have an unusual concern for the welfare of my children and how I must be neglecting them by spending time here.

i think you missed the point.

Perhaps you're feeling neglected by all the time your spouse spends here?

yeah, that's true, i am. for hatfull, it's all about the lulz. she loves to read your posts, in particular, because of all the lulz. often, she'll look up from behind the monitor and say "these are epic lulz" and, admittedly, i get quite jealous about it. like everyone, she pays a lot of attention to all the crazeeee things you post.

Maybe not, but you'd definitely learn something and grow as a person in the process.

well, i certainly hope i'd learn about bringing the lulz.

lulz

i think you missed the point.

Then please clarify the point for me. You, like others, have mistakenly assumed that the time I spent here must mean that I'm neglecting my wife & family. Nothing could be further from the truth. I don't watch TV. I don't go out to bars & drink. You do the math--no, wait, don't do the math. You've already proven that your powers of logic leave something to be desired.

yeah, that's true, i am. for hatfull, it's all about the lulz. she loves to read your posts, in particular, because of all the lulz. often, she'll look up from behind the monitor and say "these are epic lulz" and, admittedly, i get quite jealous about it. like everyone, she pays a lot of attention to all the crazeeee things you post.

well, i certainly hope i'd learn about bringing the lulz.

lulz

Your sarcasm almost sounds convincing. Lulls, indeed.

Last edited:
Oh, I guess David Tseng wanted Kewpie as a moderator
or else she wouldn't be one.......

But could I just say that I kind of think of her as the Dominatrix
of Morrissey-solo now, becuase she seems to enjoy disciplining us
all...............
:guitar:

Oh, but please don't be mad Kewpie.....
I'll be good. I promise....;)

Then please clarify the point for me.

i would, but that'd kinda nullify it.

You, like others, have mistakenly assumed that the time I spent here must mean that I'm neglecting my wife & family. Nothing could be further from the truth.

you (i don't know about others) have mistakenly assumed that i care about whether you're "neglecting [your] wife & family". this is the second time you've brought it up in as many posts, though. if i were you, i'd go with mozzy1's advice:

if you want to talk about real issues, do it w/ real family members & friends who really care about you b/c they've KNOWN you personally for a long time therefore, they care & can help/love you.

maybe you won't follow her advice, but if you did you'd definitely learn something and grow as a person in the process.

I don't watch TV. I don't go out to bars & drink.

it's all starting to make sense.

You do the math--no, wait, don't do the math. You've already proven that your powers of logic leave something to be desired.

nine hundred & forty five "active members" (incidentally, i think that term may have been coined with you in mind); forty three people think kewpie should be "stripped of her moderator privileges".

Lulls, indeed.

wate. wut?

Tags
ban her burn the witch c.j. rules okay end the tranny!..waitwut end the tyranny! fag hags get a life gotcha had enough help! help! him vs nrith i have no legs no one has dieded reject all leaders! wah wah wah we're being repressed! whining bores zzzzz
Back
Top Bottom